That One Thread

Florete

Wow Fur, congrats! I did mine at a Vet. XD

Why am I not surprised?

Then it can be a first for both of us! :awesome:It will! I promise! :3

Oh, cool! That's great!

Mind read is interesting. I get some good quotes out of it. And I tried to read the mind of Isaac's Mum but she wouldn't let me in the house. :( Reminds me, I need to get a good Isaac pic on Brawl... I got Marth, Ike & Lyn this morning! Lyn was crouching, I wanna see if I can get on of her standing up. :newyears:

Mind Read also tells you a lot about some characters that you couldn't have figured out otherwise. And congrats on finally get the Fire Emblem Brawl pic. You've been trying to get that for quite a while.

I love you too, Proto~

Oh, Rhythm~

Pretty good. We're going out soon so I can get a birthday present for a party tonight.

And I went to sleep just after you came online.

YES. I plan to see one of the teachers a little later in the year to see if I can get a lunchtime class up and running once a week for people who struggle.

That's really good. I remember back when I was in Grade XII, we gave extra classes to Grade XI students whenever they were free. Except it was Chemistry, not Maths. I don't get how ANYONE could struggle with Maths

That makes sense. Fair enough too. I know that, personally, I hate having a friends list full of people I don't know.

^This. Only reason why I don't remove them from my list is because it's very very rude. Unless they never notice it.

Anyway, hi guys.

Hihi Rhy Rhy~! How are you doing?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING PEOPLE!! :3

Morning.

Good afternoon, Rhythm~, Amelia!, Joshaymin, and whoever else is online.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Not much. Back from Magic. Did well. :) Prize packs = pretty bad cards. :/

Could you trade them for good ones? You know, some people might agree to a 2 for 1 trade.

Could you trade them for good ones? You know, some people might agree to a 2 for 1 trade.

No, I know. But most of the rares were pretty bad. One of them is worth $2 and another's going for $4, so it's not too bad. :)

Would've liked to find a Primeval Titan, but that's not likely. :lol:

Last as usual I see. So what's up? :3

Sorry, I overslept. But I still managed to see Rhythm~ today!

No, I know. But most of the rares were pretty bad. One of them is worth $2 and another's going for $4, so it's not too bad. :)

Would've liked to find a Primeval Titan, but that's not likely. :lol:

Those look like pretty expensive cards. Maybe you could find someone who wants one of those... and hopefully has an extra Primeval Titan.

Those look like pretty expensive cards. Maybe you could find someone who wants one of those... and hopefully has an extra Primeval Titan.

Except that Primeval Titan is a $45 card. :( I don't have that kind of fodder. :(

Why am I not surprised?

Mind Read also tells you a lot about some characters that you couldn't have figured out otherwise. And congrats on finally get the Fire Emblem Brawl pic. You've been trying to get that for quite a while.

That's really good. I remember back when I was in Grade XII, we gave extra classes to Grade XI students whenever they were free. Except it was Chemistry, not Maths. I don't get how ANYONE could struggle with Maths

Hihi Rhy Rhy~! How are you doing?

:3

Yeah, I love it. And thanks, next I'm gonna get a picture of Isaac. Any place in particular you think would be good? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, preferably somewhere with lots of trees... Maybe Hyrule Castle? When I was going for the Lyn shot, Isaac popped up and I got so excited I dropped the controller. :3

Because Maths is hard.

Pretty good Proto~, now that you're here. Also, my best friend is online, yay!

Also, hi Fayt! Good to hear you did well at magic!

:3

It fits you pretty well

Yeah, I love it. And thanks, next I'm gonna get a picture of Isaac. Any place in particular you think would be good? I can't think of anything off the top of my head, preferably somewhere with lots of trees... Maybe Hyrule Castle? When I was going for the Lyn shot, Isaac popped up and I got so excited I dropped the controller. :3

I think there was a funny Isaac screenshot that Sakurai posted in the DOJO! It was about that Giant Hand that Moves stuff around. I can't seem to find that image now though...

Because Maths is hard.

Once you figure out how everything clicks, every single problem becomes really easy.

Pretty good Proto~, now that you're here. Also, my best friend is online, yay!

Oh, Rhythm~... and enjoy talking to your best buddy!

It fits you pretty well

I think there was a funny Isaac screenshot that Sakurai posted in the DOJO! It was about that Giant Hand that Moves stuff around. I can't seem to find that image now though...

Once you figure out how everything clicks, every single problem becomes really easy.

Oh, Rhythm~... and enjoy talking to your best buddy!

XD Proto~...

Haha, cool. I had a mental image of him taking on the Master Hand for some reason. XD

Heh, yeah...

:awesome: