• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Awesome.

He has the fucking Hero Axe of doom.

Well, I only got the Axe out of luck. See, I knew the legend it was based on, and VAGUELY remembered a FE4A screenshot pertaining to said event...half luck and half educated guess got me there.

Writing up something.

FE4; the best experience of my life. Apart from consecutive no-stat levels for Lex :glares at Lex:

Same thing happened to me. My Lex was a really bad unit

Who, me? If it's that big of a deal, I can go back.

No, it's not a big deal

Awesome.

He has the fucking Hero Axe of doom.

Mine didn't. Seriously, how on Weyard are you supposed to figure out that he's supposed to check out the lake without a guide?

Same thing happened to me. My Lex was a really bad unit

Mine didn't. Seriously, how on Weyard are you supposed to figure out that he's supposed to check out the lake without a guide?

Mine's still pretty good, but he's level 15 without being remarkably better than everyone else. Now Sigurd...HE has stats befitting a mid-10s unit.

Educated guess.

Sigurd is a prepromote btw, in case you didn't know.

Cuan is too, but he gets owned by earlygame axemen because they're axemen.

The white horses told the whole story. Besides, earlygame axemen are kinda nullified with 5 Strength, 0 Skill and iron weapons. Sigurd solos the lot with the Sword of Manliness anyway.

Cuan can actually die pretty easily in the Prologue if you aren't careful though, I know I was too offensive the first time I played FE4, and it ended up Cuan dead, hence, restart.

When I played with the prologue nobody died, although Midir would have if I had been unlucky with handaxe dodging.

However, I was slow in places I should have been much faster.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

I had Cuan solo the top part of the map.

It wasn't the smartest thing to do.

My Sigurd took the far NW and slightly NW of diMaggio villages, but it was relatively plain sailing. Less so for the dudes he left behind.

Yeah, that's typically what you want to do anyway.

Also, Pairings?

That's good, but I didn't know that the axefighters guarding diMaggio didn't move, so I spent a lot of time chipping and running with everyone not equipped with the Sword of Manliness.

Um. Jamka and Holyn have been spending a lot of time near Aira. That's all I know ATM XD Is DewXBriggid a bad pairing? Because I'll be damned if Dew is ever going on the frontlines. EVER.

That's good, but I didn't know that the axefighters guarding diMaggio didn't move, so I spent a lot of time chipping and running with everyone not equipped with the Sword of Manliness.

Um. Jamka and Holyn have been spending a lot of time near Aira. That's all I know ATM XD Is DewXBriggid a bad pairing? Because I'll be damned if Dew is ever going on the frontlines. EVER.

olol

Holyn, Hooooolyn.

Not a bad pairing, gives the kids good Str, and Patty gets Sol and swords.

olol

Holyn, Hooooolyn.

Not a bad pairing, gives the kids good Str, and Patty gets Sol and swords.

Hey, it worked. I'm less happy about SpeedRing!Fin, though. It's like how I got him Elliot's Silver Lance MOMENTS BEFORE he gets a Hero Lance >_>

Doesn't something involving Sword Skill not-doubling-uppage ing happen then? More to the point, can Skahtshatrackle have both Meteor and Moonlight (?) Sword?

Cool. I'll do that, then.

Hey, it worked. I'm less happy about SpeedRing!Fin, though. It's like how I got him Elliot's Silver Lance MOMENTS BEFORE he gets a Hero Lance >_>

Doesn't something involving Sword Skill not-doubling-uppage ing happen then? More to the point, can Skahtshatrackle have both Meteor and Moonlight (?) Sword?

loooool

Yeah, you can't stack Sword skills in FE4, but in FE5 you can.

They can't.

loooool

Yeah, you can't stack Sword skills in FE4, but in FE5 you can.

They can't.

Oh, and Jamka got Sandima's magic ring, which he immediately sold beginning of Chapter Two. Then realised none of my mages had the 20k needed to buy it back XD

Arright. Well, Holyn or Jamka is likely to happen simply as they have identical move :P

DewXBriggid? But you just said...

Oh, and Jamka got Sandima's magic ring, which he immediately sold beginning of Chapter Two. Then realised none of my mages had the 20k needed to buy it back XD

Arright. Well, Holyn or Jamka is likely to happen simply as they have identical move :P

XD

olol

Yeah, Briggid doesn't have a Sword skill.

Dew does though.

XD

olol

Dew does though.

Well, I know that. But my understanding was that Faval gets Briggid's stuff and Patty gets Dew's, so what's the problem again?

...I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. Let's backtrack.

(of DewXBriggid)Not a bad pairing, gives the kids good Str, and Patty gets Sol and swords.

They can't.

Dew does though.

Well, I know that. But my understanding was that Faval gets Briggid's stuff and Patty gets Dew's, so what's the problem again?

Faval doesn't get the sword skill.