• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Flowers for Algernon is also a retarded book. It's "written" by a retard.

Oh, and why is 西游记 so retarded?

It has to do with the entire storyline in general. One of the main characters is a goddamn monkey who can beat 100,000 soldiers single-handedly. Oh, and he was born from a rock, and he can change his shape to any of 72 different things.

I stopped reading the book after 3 pages. Thank goodness.

Hey guys, I don't think I'll be posting in Oujay's much at all until I catch up on my schoolwork some more. Or until the holidays which start in 4 weeks. So, yeah. Thought I'd let you know.

Hey guys, I don't think I'll be posting in Oujay's much at all until I catch up on my schoolwork some more. Or until the holidays which start in 4 weeks. So, yeah. Thought I'd let you know.

Hihi Rhy Rhy~!

4 weeks is a loooong time though. How are you doing?

Well, only cleared most of the arena with it so far. And Jamka is better overall with the Silver, and especially now with a Brave. And Midir has random crits, and Aideen has 24+5 magic despite her C ranks, and Azel and Tailto...actually, those two are shit. But she has a shitload of 2-range competition. Even Javgurd and formerly JavCuan were perfectly good.

ICHIAVAL

Holy sheiBe.

Ch 3 already? Nice

Well, only cleared most of the arena with it so far. And Jamka is better overall with the Silver, and especially now with a Brave. And Midir has random crits, and Aideen has 24+5 magic despite her C ranks, and Azel and Tailto...actually, those two are shit. But she has a shitload of 2-range competition. Even Javgurd and formerly JavCuan were perfectly good.

Brave Bow, I guess, means Ch 4? Tailto is awesome. Believe me, I only like her for her gameplay awesomeness (I don't even LIKE her character). But Azel is bad, yes. Aideen and Claude should also both stick to staves and Midir is complete rubbish. I don't think I ever got Javgurd though, but yeah, both the white horsemen were amazing.

Ch 3 already? Nice

Brave Bow, I guess, means Ch 4? Tailto is awesome. Believe me, I only like her for her gameplay awesomeness (I don't even LIKE her character). But Azel is bad, yes. Aideen and Claude should also both stick to staves and Midir is complete rubbish. I don't think I ever got Javgurd though, but yeah, both the white horsemen were amazing.

Just finished it.

I like Tailto's character, but...level three! Come on! That's the same number as Dew's Strength! That's really bad! In every possible way! No way is she getting 40k lootz to get Jamka's Elite Ring either. Midir is really fucking awesome. but he needs to get the Steel Bow, and when Jamka gets Silver he needs Jamka's Killer. Aideen has 29 magic after promotion+ring. Claude, though, yeah. Of course, PEMN...

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Just finished it.

I like Tailto's character, but...level three! Come on! That's the same number as Dew's Strength! That's really bad! In every possible way! No way is she getting 40k lootz to get Jamka's Elite Ring either. Midir is really fucking awesome. but he needs to get the Steel Bow, and when Jamka gets Silver he needs Jamka's Killer. Aideen has 29 magic after promotion+ring. Claude, though, yeah. Of course, PEMN...

I know, you're in Ch 4.

I don't like her character but she destroyed a lot for me in Ch 5. I love Wrath. She killed her own father.

I fail to see how Midir can be associated with the word "awesome" but meh, RNG was probably just having fun with one of us, Jamka already got the Brave Bow though, right? It should outdamage Silver most of the time and although, it would be repaired more frequently, I think it's also cheaper. You could give Midir the Killer Bow now if you want.

Aideen and Claude have severe movement issues. It doesn't help that FE4 is dominated by mounted units with 8+ movement (exceeding 9, thanks to roads).

I know, you're in Ch 4.

I don't like her character but she destroyed a lot for me in Ch 5. I love Wrath. She killed her own father.

I fail to see how Midir can be associated with the word "awesome" but meh, RNG was probably just having fun with one of us, Jamka already got the Brave Bow though, right? It should outdamage Silver most of the time and although, it would be repaired more frequently, I think it's also cheaper. You could give Midir the Killer Bow now if you want.

Aideen and Claude have severe movement issues. It doesn't help that FE4 is dominated by mounted units with 8+ movement (exceeding 9, thanks to roads).

Mmm. Jamka just got his Bow of Awesomeness.

SPOILERS

Well, worse than Cuan, Fin, Lex (situationally), Sigurd, Levin (situationally), and the -fighters. Ain't no shame in that. Jamka gave away the Killer the moment the Silver was available; I believe the beginning of Chapter Three.

Level 20 is easy through Relife, Libra and Warp. She'll be broke, yes, but high-levelled, and with 29 magic? Ain't much that can survive that.

Mmm. Jamka just got his Bow of Awesomeness.

Hero?

SPOILERS

Where?

Well, worse than Cuan, Fin, Lex (situationally), Sigurd, Levin (situationally), and the -fighters. Ain't no shame in that. Jamka gave away the Killer the moment the Silver was available; I believe the beginning of Chapter Three.

Okay, with Killer, that's an entirely different story. I don't think I ever took it off of Jamka.

Level 20 is easy through Relife, Libra and Warp. She'll be broke, yes, but high-levelled, and with 29 magic? Ain't much that can survive that.

Ah, of course, staff abuse. Did it with Corple and he turned out awesome. Makes sense for Aideen to end up good too.

Hero?

Where?

Okay, with Killer, that's an entirely different story. I don't think I ever took it off of Jamka.

Ah, of course, staff abuse. Did it with Corple and he turned out awesome. Makes sense for Aideen to end up good too.

Yeah. He still cleared two arenas with Silver though.

You fight Tailto's father. Tailto has a father that is likely a nobleman, presumably of either Grandbell or Silesian descent.

Well, Midir has relatively good skill (I think) and Jamka's is crap, so Jamka is just better suited to Silver in general.

Not so much abuse, as just regular healing and of course the massive rushes to defend castles.

Yeah. He still cleared two arenas with Silver though.

Both are good. And Jamka in general is pretty awesome.

You fight Tailto's father. Tailto has a father that is likely a nobleman, presumably of either Grandbell or Silesian descent.

You don't know who her father is, yet? Eh, whatever. Doesn't matter too much now.

Well, Midir has relatively good skill (I think) and Jamka's is crap, so Jamka is just better suited to Silver in general.

Jamka may have horrible skill but he has really cool skills (lol). I suppose Killer would fit better with the higher skill guy though, so giving it to Midir was a wise choice. As for Silver, I gave it to Lachesis because I love Master Knights.

Not so much abuse, as just regular healing and of course the massive rushes to defend castles.

Heh, fair enough. But like I said, good luck reaching an enemy with slowpoke HiPriests before you think about how much damage they'll do.