Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Argh. School pictures tomorrow. I also get my nice and heavy textbooks dry.gif

Eh, it can't be THAT bad now, can it?

No, I'm afraid not.

A bunch of bow-knights, it seems. And they all had hero bows as well. Pain in the butt.

Andre's squad, I''m guessing. One of the few times where I actually used Alec, Noish, Midir, and Lex at endgame.

I would be having more fun if it weren't for those stupid dragon knights... :angry:

Wait, dragon knights? On 5-1?

It's alright. Holyn killed most of them. Ayra got the others. They are :awesome:

Gameplay-wise, I suppose yeah, they would be good. But Ayra is one of the few rare swordmasters that I actually did not like. And I didn't even USE Holyn.

Andre's squad, I''m guessing. One of the few times where I actually used Alec, Noish, Midir, and Lex at endgame.

Wait, dragon knights? On 5-1?

Gameplay-wise, I suppose yeah, they would be good. But Ayra is one of the few rare swordmasters that I actually did not like. And I didn't even USE Holyn.

Alec and Noish just sit around in the main castle with Ardan. Lex is at max level, so he's going to be used. He's going to make a very nice Tinny, I imagine.

Well, the Thracian army that kills Cuan and Ethlin... They were a pain in the butt.

WHAT!!! That's ridiculous. Well, I killed off Levin in C4, so I've got no right to call any decision ridiculous. :lol:

Anyway, time for bed.

Alec and Noish just sit around in the main castle with Ardan. Lex is at max level, so he's going to be used. He's going to make a very nice Tinny, I imagine.

I missed the Hero Axe so Lex was rubbish for me. And yes, he would make a very nice Tinny that can't scratch anything unless she lost half her health.

[spoiler=FE4 Spoilers]Well, the Thracian army that kills Cuan and Ethlin... They were a pain in the butt.

EDIT YOUR POST BEFORE YOU SLEEP

WHAT!!! That's ridiculous. Well, I killed off Levin in C4, so I've got no right to call any decision ridiculous. :lol:

What is? Not using Holyn? I just thought Meteor > Lunar so I used Ayra instead. She turned out pretty good and her daughter was even deadlier.

Anyway, time for bed.

Night, Fayt!

I hope you enjoy your physical kids.

What the fuck did you do.