• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I noticed that two, three days ago while looking through the Picture Thread. Found photo of Crash. He looks...like a salmon. And not like Salmon Chase, who was reportedly quite handsome in a testosterone-infused lawyer kind of way.

Salmon Chase was pretty cool, I guess. But I preferred Seward, and Lincoln obviously. Chase's dedication to keep going further no matter how deeply life fucked him up the ass was kinda endearing. Also, he wanted to be called Spencer de Cheyce.

Salmon Chase was pretty cool, I guess. But I preferred Seward, and Lincoln obviously. Chase's dedication to keep going further no matter how deeply life fucked him up the ass was kinda endearing. Also, he wanted to be called Spencer de Cheyce.

...I have no idea who any of those are.

...I have no idea who any of those are.

Lincoln. As in, Lincoln. LINCOLN. FUCKING LINCOLN. LINCOLN. Seriously, LINCOLN. ...and his main rivals/contemporaries/cabinet.

Yeah. Most often you'll hear about Seward as 'guy who survived assassination by the same dudes who nailed Lincoln'. Actually, he only survived by the thing keeping his neck in place after a carriage accident.