• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I must be a Holsety then. Awesome.

Praise me, bitches.

Actually, being the bow-crazed pirate that I am, I'm surprised Briggid survived to contribute to the genepool.

I assume that said [insertfatherhere]/Ichival!Faval. Didn't stop you arbitrarily killing Levin.

Actually, I paired her with

Dew.

But I don't think it worked out well.

Also, I hope that you didn't level a certain someone too much like I did. Makes a later part of the game annoying... :(

Actually, I paired her with

Dew.

But I don't think it worked out well.

Also, I hope that you didn't level a certain someone too much like I did. Makes a later part of the game annoying... :(

Sigurd, Fin, Lex, Jamka, Aideen, Midir could be considered overlevelled at 18+ by mid-Chapter 4. Fin will help later (that much I know).

Oh, yeah. CUAN was the other character of around that range.

Yes, I know Faval exists. You don't need to hide his name from me in spoiler tags. If someone didn't know who they were, I doubt they'd care. And somewhere inside me deeply thought that maybe, just maybe, Dew was male.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

...That's not that high. Sigurd and Elitering!Jamka were at that level by then (Sigurd maybe a bit less).

'Sides, wouldn't it help

Gen Two?

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Not quite. He was too strong, so he couldn't not OHKO stuff, meaning certain other units couldn't level.

No such thing as too strong. I'd rather have a nigh-guaranteed kill on something than level a failure like Azel, or Noish. Besides, what about using Iron/Javelins?

No such thing as too strong. I'd rather have a nigh-guaranteed kill on something than level a failure like Azel, or Noish. Besides, what about using Iron/Javelins?

He 2HKO'ed with 100% accuracy with Javelins. Hence, too strong.

Also, Azel's not a failure either.

His son is exceedingly awesome as well

He 2HKO'ed with 100% accuracy with Javelins. Hence, too strong.

Also, Azel's not a failure either.

His son is exceedingly awesome as well

Javelins weigh 18. No such thing as too strong. Besides, you seem to be implying that nobody else is strong enough to instakill everything, so weaken shit with, like, Beowolf, or Cuan. Or Ethlin with a magic sword.

5 move, pathetic defensive parameters, stops doubling pretty quickly. Yeah, he's pretty terrible.

Wow, Azel can be paired in this game too! The surprises just keep popping up, don't they?

Javelins weigh 18. No such thing as too strong. Besides, you seem to be implying that nobody else is strong enough to instakill everything, so weaken shit with, like, Beowolf, or Cuan. Or Ethlin with a magic sword.

5 move, pathetic defensive parameters, stops doubling pretty quickly. Yeah, he's pretty terrible.

No, I'm talking about when he comes back later...

In Generation 2, chapter 7, he's defending a castle with two other units. But those units have problems leveling because they're weak, and Fin couldn't leave scraps for said units. So, I had two potentially strong units that couldn't do much on account of the fact that they couldn't get kills and level. And because they were too weak to use the arena, it sort of spiraled downhill from there...

...My point stands, except replace Beo/Cuan with...I dunno, Lester or Delmud or someone.

Impossible. Fin and co. are isolated on the complete opposite side of the map.

It's an allied castle, so you can't warp there either.

Edited by Cocytus

THEN KILL ONE DUDE A TURN WITH FIN AND LET THE OTHERS GANG UP ON UNITS LATER

THERE ARE LIKE SEVEN MORE SICKENINGLY LONG CHAPTERS, YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME

BESIDES, IF THEY ARE WEAK NOW, LIKELY THEY'LL BE WEAK LATER

IT'S NOT THAT HARD