That One Thread

Florete

*sigh*

You cast; Blatant Insults!

The infuriated cries send Oujay's Thread reeling.

Oujay's Thread takes 97 damage.

You have slain the thread!

You loot [guilty conscience]

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Also, Azel's not a failure either.

Azel's not a failure....

In the hard hack, where he actually gets buffed and has Wrath and 6 move along with fire magic being effective against horseback units along with said magic weighing lighter, much lighter.

In the original version, he blows.

Edited by Joey

SUrely Pesci v. Superman would be a landslide, then? Ah, I think not. Pesci would only need the investment of special weaponry to win by a landslide, and SM would be hard-pressed to take out Pesci...normally speaking, it would be close.

Well, don't do like I did and overlevel Fin. He was L24 after chapter 3. It came back to bite me later.

Don't do like I did and underlevel Fin. Made that one part really really tough. Midir!Nanna was a nice healer though and that part made me love Light Brand even more. Was still quite hard.

That's a good plan also, if you have a good Fee, anyway.

I had Noish!Fee, which was pretty awesome with Pursuit (from Fury), Critical and Charge (both from Noish). Probably the best Fee even. Unfortunately, the Sety ended up hitting 16 Magic at Level 30.

Edited by Proto

Levin Fee gives Fee a good reason to have a monopoly on magic swords though, so Fury can take the Wind Sword, give it to Fee and raep.

I'm a Tordo fan though, so I would prefer that the greatest tome in FE Universe went to Ishtar's cousin instead. Also, Levin gives any sword child a good reason to use magic swords. Preferably the sons. And I think Azel and Claude are in the same boat here.

I'm a Tordo fan though, so I would prefer that the greatest tome in FE Universe went to Ishtar's cousin instead. Also, Levin gives any sword child a good reason to use magic swords. Preferably the sons. And I think Azel and Claude are in the same boat here.

THUNDERSWORD!DANCER CHICK

I AM INDESTRUCTIBLEEEEE

yes, I only know the name of the substitute. Shut up.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Except that why in the fuck do you want Azel X Fee? Azel gives nothing to Sety but shit Fire tomes. Claude X Fee is good though.

THUNDERSWORD!DANCER CHICK

I AM INDESTRUCTIBLEEEEE

yes, I only know the name of the substitute. Shut up.

Her name is Leen. And someone once wanted to do a Leen solo and decided to either go with Azel or Levin as the daddy. For Wind Sword.

Except that why in the fuck do you want Azel X Fee? Azel gives nothing to Sety but shit Fire tomes. Claude X Fee is good though.

I'm just saying, Levin's not the only one who lets magic swords work nor is Fee the only one who can utilize them. ClaudexFee? Oh, boy, he's breaking so many laws here...

What the fuck is number 1, and how is number 7 even on the list at all? She shouldn't even be eligible.

Number 1 was killed by Voldemort (or was it Wormtail? It's been too long...). Number 7 forgot to write an E at the end of her name so she was mistaken for a guy.

Proto, Levin and Claude have pretty low magic growths. There bloods don't help either. Azel would be the only father that gives good magic growth.

Also, you should play some fe4 hacks.

Edited by Mr. Tonny

Proto, Levin and Claude have pretty low magic growths. There bloods don't help either. Azel would be the only father that gives good magic growth.

Well, he was talking about Levin so I thought Claude's could be compared too. I'm not very knowledgable on FE4 pairings.

Also, you should play some fe4 hacks.

i.e. I should finish up Tordo and Narga. And maybe try out Neir because I heard it was great.