• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Right. Impress me. I'll be over here, relaxing. I've been training for twenty damn years. I fought through Charcatra, Venetz, Grisil, even Gruen. I've earnt my rest. You, my friend? You're pretty handy with your sword, and now you have a good weapon should theoretically be better, but you're gonna need to be good at riding before I even consider taking you into battle.

Apparently... restarting it helped. :sweatdrop:

And fuck yeah headphones.

Oh, and ALS, how did you beat the chapter after getting Darius and Gwendal in Valkyrie Profile: CotP? I'm talking about the one with the poison marsh.

Apparently... restarting it helped. :sweatdrop:

And fuck yeah headphones.

Oh, and ALS, how did you beat the chapter after getting Darius and Gwendal in Valkyrie Profile: CotP? I'm talking about the one with the poison marsh.

Uh, *thinks*

The one with what's her face spamming specials?

Uh, *thinks*

The one with what's her face spamming specials?

Cheripa/Natalia? I didn't use Natalia because of her stupid 1~range. At least RIGHTEOUS RUSH MAN has liek 3 range. Or something gay like that.

Cheripa/Natalia? I didn't use Natalia because of her stupid 1~range. At least RIGHTEOUS RUSH MAN has liek 3 range. Or something gay like that.

Yeah I killed her.

I'm talking about the boss, haven't played that game in 4+ months dood. >_>

Yeah I killed her.

I'm talking about the boss, haven't played that game in 4+ months dood. >_>

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Yeah, the boss is Natalia. After Darius's MANLY STAB 8D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Yeah, the boss is Natalia. After Darius's MANLY STAB 8D

Oh, head AWAY from her, while not provoking some enemies. >_> Honestly, you can only hope she doesn't catch up and Special kill you.

Or, if you're desperate, Plume.

Oh, head AWAY from her, while not provoking some enemies. >_> Honestly, you can only hope she doesn't catch up and Special kill you.

Or, if you're desperate, Plume.

I've tried an even 2/2 split, with Wylfred and Lockswell one way, Gwendal and Cheripha the other. Gwendal and Wyl are good enough (Vali's Awakening~), but Lockswell is so. Fucking. Weak. I mean, Frigid Damsel barely even freezes, and he has amazing defense.

And IIRC, Natalia only moves if you provoke her, so I move right. Then the Adept Lancers catch up and everyone dies.

I've tried an even 2/2 split, with Wylfred and Lockswell one way, Gwendal and Cheripha the other. Gwendal and Wyl are good enough (Vali's Awakening~), but Lockswell is so. Fucking. Weak. I mean, Frigid Damsel barely even freezes, and he has amazing defense.

And IIRC, Natalia only moves if you provoke her, so I move right. Then the Adept Lancers catch up and everyone dies.

>_>

IF IN DOUBT, KILL HER FIRST.

The other option is to use a weapon that's both, Squall style. Just saying.

Squall's weapon didn't fire bullets, the gun bit...made it vibrate, or something. It was a stupid weapon for a poorly-written character.

But the concept itself works. Just ask Tanith.

Fuck yes. Come on Labour. You can do it. You'd BETTER do it, you bitches. Don't let me down now. You have a buffer the size of the Moon. Come ON damn you...