That One Thread

Florete

...................................................................................

...................................................................................

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Richter Lanford!

[spoiler=Riviera]Ah, I've seen the scene right before the last boss and I'm miffed about it. Doubly so, considering... Fia got sacrificed. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( (grumbles to himself) Well, my strategy for Seth-Rah goes right out the window... And now I'm steamed to the point that I'm REALLY considering using Fanelia on her. (Well, I likely WOULD'VE used it on her anyhow, but...)

[spoiler=Riviera]YES!!! That means your Ein loved Fia the most as well. Like me. You can use Fanelia but it's not gonna kill her and you will then be left with only three item slots. But yeah, Fanelia WOULD make it easier but she's so easy that it's not necessary.

The only reason why I never used Fanelia is because I used to think that Fanelia somehow prevents you from getting an S-rank. My friend proved me wrong by S-ranking the last boss after using Fanelia. The reason why I made that incorrect assumption in the first place is because Fanelia always ends up killing almost every single other boss and therefore, it becomes impossible to get an S-rank since the battle ends with a Lv 0 attack. Against the last boss though, you can use Fanelia (she'll survive) and still finish off with Disaresta, getting that S-rank.

[spoiler=Second to last Boss]What's the best way to S rank Hector? I know that he can become any property (or so it is said...) And that really makes one think. On a side note, while he is in Ice form, his Max Attack!!! - Ether Burst - sucks. Especially if you're unlucky to the point where ALL THREE OF YOUR CHARACTERS get hit with Freeze.

[spoiler=Second to Last Boss (lol, as if people who are facing this boss already know it's the second to last boss)]Yes, he can waste a turn to change his element. However, Atlus/Sting did not create any direct opposite for Lightning (which is why Lightning is the worst element in Yggdra Union). I THINK the Lightning form is weak to Fire, just like the Ice form and we all know how overpowered Cierra's Lv 3s are. If you don't like being frozen, then hit him with a Fire attack repeatedly until he gets some brains and changes to his Fire form (I hope you don't mind the Burn status as much). Then you could use Serene or whatever.

His drop item, while it looks good (Unblockable+Unavoidable), it's actually pretty useless since there's only one battle where it can be used and there's quite some slot competition in there.

[spoiler=Final Boss] So Seth-Rah can change modes multiple times? Brown = Magic (Ragnarok = Max Attack!!!) and dark blue = Physical (uses Armageddon as Max Attack!!!) (Note, it's what she uses in each form.) Also, I suppose Lina's Bow Overskills are effective against her, since she's an aerial enemy?

[spoiler=Final Boss]I THINK she changes modes multiple times. It's been a long time since I last beat her. She doesn't have three forms like Hector does so keeping only one weapon of either Fire, Lightning, or Ice is good enough. And Einherjar since Fia's absence would make Rosier unnecessary. Unfortunately, no Fia also means no staff/book healing or Kiku-Ichimonji ownage. But hey, at least you have Cierra and her overpowered Calamity Flare. I highly doubt she counts as a flying enemy though. Her battle sprite doesn't look like she's flying and I don't think Ledah and Malice were bow-weak either.

Also, no point in highlighting spoiler names in black if it's already in a spoiler box

MY DRINKING SONG IS JUST TOO COOL FOR YOU GUYS

It's not the song. It's you.

You drafted Ross. What happened to him? You could have taken the 4 turn penalty; a small price to pay for being able to use him for the rest of the goddamn game.

Anyway, Seth (I'm assuming he can meatshield), Duessel and Ross tank the 3 bridges, the rest of your crew goes around fucking shit up.

You drafted Ross. What happened to him? You could have taken the 4 turn penalty; a small price to pay for being able to use him for the rest of the goddamn game.

Anyway, Seth (I'm assuming he can meatshield), Duessel and Ross tank the 3 bridges, the rest of your crew goes around fucking shit up.

Seth can't. Kyle or Gilliam are probably next best.

Forgetting I drafted him, I let him die on his joining chapter....that is, if he even got to join. (I also thought I ate penalties for recruiting characters with undrafted characters) *Headdesk*

Seth can't. Kyle or Gilliam are probably next best.

Kyle died. Gilliam can do alright...if he survives.