• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh, and I'm doing a PowerPoint for a friend right now. Five bucks to make his incredibly easy 3-week-old assignment. Easiest five bucks I'll ever make.

Forgetting I drafted him, I let him die on his joining chapter....that is, if he even got to join. (I also thought I ate penalties for recruiting characters with undrafted characters) *Headdesk*

Kyle died. Gilliam can do alright...if he survives.

Fail.

Who gives a fuck if he survives?

And something is REALLY wrong with the RNG in my rom...it keeps rolling the exact same things over and over no matter how many times I reset. Just what the hell.

That's how all the GBA FE games went. Its RNG was preset for every game (as in, rolled before the game started).

Fail.

Who gives a fuck if he survives?

Gilliam: Fuck you asshole blaargh

Neimi: AAAAGH WHERE IS MY LOVELY MEATSHIELD NOOOOO MY PASTY NINE-YEAR OLD FLESHHHHH

*reset*

Gilliam: Fuck you asshole blaargh

Neimi: AAAAGH WHERE IS MY LOVELY MEATSHIELD NOOOOO MY PASTY NINE-YEAR OLD FLESHHHHH

*reset*

... Touche. Then again, I didn't really care about it in FE7 (though now that I'm in C16, SAIN WIL GO RUSH TO YOUR DEATHS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

... Touche. Then again, I didn't really care about it in FE7 (though now that I'm in C16, SAIN WIL GO RUSH TO YOUR DEATHS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Bartre is a great meatshield for everyone. No matter how many archers shoot him through the face he just keeps going.

Bartre is a great meatshield for everyone. No matter how many archers shoot him through the face he just keeps going.

Lulz. I'm planning for him to meet with a Myrmidon and an archer for a particularly nasty kill~

That's how all the GBA FE games went. Its RNG was preset for every game (as in, rolled before the game started).

Yes. In fact, whenever I see someone with a low Crit rate scoring a critical hit, I used to keep resetting until I saw all the characters I have in their critical animation. Well, not anymore, because I think I already saw them all by now.