• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Right, in my Great 20th Century Tactical Game Slam Cuan can lead the Warriors of Myth (plenty of Irish names amongst them; Donagh, Cormac, Brenainn, Niall, Macauley and of course Cruniac (well, that one SOUNDS Irish) and Connacht (well, he was probably some kind of warrior).)

Right, in my Great 20th Century Tactical Game Slam Cuan can lead the Warriors of Myth (plenty of Irish names amongst them; Donagh, Cormac, Brenainn, Niall, Macauley and of course Cruniac (well, that one SOUNDS Irish) and Connacht (well, he was probably some kind of warrior).)

First thing that came into my head was "McLaggen"

You have to admit though, he was one of the main contributing factors of Half-Blood Prince's humor.

I guess. It was pretty funny with him and Ron. :awesome:

He was still a pain in the ass though.

Edited by Rhythm

WELCOME TO SERENES FOREST, EEVEE!!

Normally, I'd tell a new member to avoid straying too far from the forest but eh, you're already in the sanctuary so you have nothing to worry about (Oujay's = Sanctuary, FE4 THREAD = Asylum). I really hope you have a wonderful time here and we'll try to be as friendly to you as possible. Insanity is welcome and appreciated. Welcome to oujay's empire thread, Eevee!!

Normally, I'd tell a new member to avoid straying too far from the forest but eh, you're already in the sanctuary so you have nothing to worry about (Oujay's = Sanctuary, FE4 THREAD = Asylum). I really hope you have a wonderful time here and we'll try to be as friendly to you as possible. Insanity is welcome and appreciated. Welcome to oujay's empire thread, Eevee!!

Thanks Proto happy.gif

See why I think this guy is awesome? colon3.gif

Now get the hell off me.

Yes he is indeed awesome

And no because your so comfortable < 3333333

My IRL best friend just joined the Forest.

Iced, meet Eevee. He's Clefairy, but more confident and sexier.

Interesting.... my friend joined once but only for the purpose of convincing Amelia he was my Father and annoying the shit out of me.

Ooooo..... Sexy :)

B)

Hello then, I see LB's already given you the welcome speech/Paragraph thing :awesome:

Thanks Proto happy.gif

Yes he is indeed awesome

And no because your so comfortable < 3333333

:awesome:

:wub:

<_<

Rhythm if you go and look at my introduction post someone caught me sad.gif

It's okay, I came up with a solution.

Interesting.... my friend joined once but only for the purpose of convincing Amelia he was my Father and annoying the shit out of me.

B)

Hello then, I see LB's already given you the welcome speech/Paragraph thing :awesome:

.... Win

:lol:

On that note, I'm going to sleep and ditching my friend. Night Oujay's, I'll be back on Friday night~ BIO CAMP WOO