That One Thread

Florete

That's the one major problem with Bishies... they are quite popular... I came into this world by a one time union of My father Shanan and my mother, Nanna.

Still, my father took me in and raised me as a child born of his true lover, and as his most capable son, I was given the Divine Balmung. His Odo blood flows strong within my veins, however, the Hezul blood from my mother gave me much higher physical strength than my siblings, and allowed me to become father's successor. Screw time Paradoxes, I have Gen3!Balmung. Gogo 100 kills off the bat!

But I thought I was married to Shanan for Odo on Odo incest...

Oh Shanan you pimp.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Wait, so when I joined this empire last year less than two months after it was created, I was rejected the major Odo blood and the Balmung because Ether already took them, but when Luminescent Blade comes in ten months after topic creation, she gets to have them both??? WHAT?????

Wait, so when I joined this empire last year less than two months after it was created, I was rejected the major Odo blood and the Balmung because Ether already took them, but when Luminescent Blade comes in ten months after topic creation, she gets to have them both??? WHAT?????

YOu wanted Tordo.

|:

It's the tits, Proto.

Two rainbows outside....

;A; <3

Edited by Cappuccino

The reason is right in front of you

But I thought I was married to Shanan for Odo on Odo incest...

Oh Shanan you pimp.

Wait... so you are... well this is awkward...

Uhh... about two weeks ago, in that castle raid... Shanan was convinced to partake in a bit of alcohol, and woke up the next morning in Nanna's bed... he'll find out in about a week that she is pregnant... and the rest is histor-

... the future.

Anyway, don't mind my time paradoxical self, and don't kill Father, he never meant for it to happen, and takes responsibility for the child like an honest man. Also, would it kill you to actually breastfeed the surrogate son this time around?

@ALS: Don't worry, I definitely plan on drawing them.

Also, shameless self plug for the reason why I deserve major Odo...

[spoiler=ISSACIAN SWORD SQUAD OF DEATH.]

2cn6r9d.jpg

Wait, did you draw those?