• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh~ Very nice, Nightmare.

As for chart goodness, this is what I got for ya(some of it is memory, though)

ALS and I are half brothers. Nanna is both of our birth mother, with different fathers, I think.

Nanna <-> Shanan created yours truly, in a one night stand.

Pretty sure Enjolras is related to ALS.

Soul is another half brother of mine, IIRC, same father, different mothers. Shanan sure gets around.

Mia is mai waifu. Minor Odo became Major Odo due to blood transfusions. Don't ask how I'm still standing after giving so much blood, because I couldn't tell you. Verified because she managed to wield Balmung. Superbly, might I add~ ♥♥♥

I might be missing other connections. Still haven't managed to trace my beloved's original Minor Odo... I have no idea what branch of the family it is from.

Oh~ Very nice, Nightmare.

As for chart goodness, this is what I got for ya(some of it is memory, though)

ALS and I are half brothers. Nanna is both of our birth mother, with different fathers, I think.

Nanna <-> Shanan created yours truly, in a one night stand.

Pretty sure Enjolras is related to ALS.

Soul is another half brother of mine, IIRC, same father, different mothers. Shanan sure gets around.

Mia is mai waifu. Minor Odo became Major Odo due to blood transfusions. Don't ask how I'm still standing after giving so much blood, because I couldn't tell you. Verified because she managed to wield Balmung. Superbly, might I add~ ♥♥♥

I might be missing other connections. Still haven't managed to trace my beloved's original Minor Odo... I have no idea what branch of the family it is from.

What's ALS's major Holy Blood?

And Enjol's?

Oh you pimp Shanan. Now I got so many children running around. <3

Mia will be added.

And I'll ask ERL tomorrow.

Nanna might not be his mother. Y'see, that's the part I wasn't sure about. I know we are related through Nanna, but since he said brothers, I figured she was the mother, since I couldn't remember.