That One Thread

Florete

And break up Arthur x Fee who had such good chemistry right from the beginning? :o Hell no! Better Ska than Oifaye the creepy pedo though.

I don't know if Arthur ever got paired. I do remember that I paired Tinny and Sety though.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...I did manage to get SkaYuria done by C8 and nonElite!Ska promoted by C9. Go me.

I tried that, but Yuria moved to slow and Ska had to go kill things. So they weren't always adjacent. By C8 they still had no feelings for each other so I went screw it.

Also, I tried to hook up Lana and Faval for lulz, but by C9, Lana and Celice were in love. I didn't have them spend anytime together or initiate the C6 conversation. Man those two are seriously predestined...

I got SkasahaxJulia too for some reason. Is that pairing exceptionally fast or something?

It's the most efficient pairing for Yuria, since non-Leg!Ska has the most similar move to Yuria, and Yuria will be healing him a lot.

I don't know if Arthur ever got paired. I do remember that I paired Tinny and Sety though.

Because I told you about +3 Mag and its awesomeness.

Incest Wonder Skash is brilliant. But Lakche just happens to win in everything.

Ska got stuck with the gimped version of Swordmaster. IS is not fair to him. >_____<

I tried that, but Yuria moved to slow and Ska had to go kill things. So they weren't always adjacent. By C8 they still had no feelings for each other so I went screw it.

Also, I tried to hook up Lana and Faval for lulz, but by C9, Lana and Celice were in love. I didn't have them spend anytime together or initiate the C6 conversation. Man those two are seriously predestined...

I stuck them together since Yuria joined, besides that one part where Ska needed to help with axearmy and Yuria didn't have Resire yet. I had them spend a lot of time in C7, though.

LanaCelice is ridiculousfast.

Because I told you about +3 Mag and its awesomeness.

Indeed. He ended up getting to 34 magic, so everything not named [insert final boss name here] became victim to the silence staff. Including [insert character name here], [insert character name here], and even [insert character name here].

I think they did that on purpose to troll us actually give him some difficulty for those who don't want the cheapshot with NARGA.

Though I saw a video where sleep sword works... :awesome:

or was it berserk?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It's the most efficient pairing for Yuria, since non-Leg!Ska has the most similar move to Yuria, and Yuria will be healing him a lot.

Ah, so THAT's why it's like that. I never intended to pair them up but it just happened.

Indeed. He ended up getting to 34 magic, so everything not named [insert final boss name here] became victim to the silence staff. Including [insert character name here], [insert character name here], and even [insert character name here].

Start the tag with "background=black" and end it with "/background" to make it look like this, which looks a whole lot better.

Or, if you're feeling lazy, simply put the whole thing inside spoiler tags.

Start the tag with "background=black" and end it with "/background" to make it look like this, which looks a whole lot better.

Indeed. He ended up getting to 34 magic, so everything not named Julius became victim to the silence staff. Including Ishtar, Manfloy, and even Julia.

Better.

EDIT: The background thing, better still.

Edited by Furetchen

Sety is so much sexier. Have you seen the fanarts of him? They're :drool:

<sucker for good art.

I didn't like FE4 Sety's face but the FE5 one looked way too cool. I don't know why the other FEs never put a Sage animation with a white cape. It looks awesome.

FE5 Sprites>>>>>>>>>> FE4 Sprites. FE4 sprites were pretty inaccurate anatomically, and FE5 sprites are just so much cleaner and sexier~~~~

I still like FE4 Shannan's mug though. And it's 30x better than Shanam's. I also preferred FE4 Ishtar, Manfloy, and Leaf to their FE5 mugs. Unless you actually meant sprites over there and not mugs.

Because it's so badass that only Sety has one.

And maybe Levin but I forgot.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Levin was either blue clothes, green cape or green clothes, blue cape.

I still like FE4 Shannan's mug though. And it's 30x better than Shanam's. I also preferred FE4 Ishtar, Manfloy, and Leaf to their FE5 mugs. Unless you actually meant sprites over there and not mugs.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Levin was either blue clothes, green cape or green clothes, blue cape.

Of course. Shanam can never compare to the greatness of Shanan.

His hair color isn't even right. It's too brown. >:{

I like most of the FE5 mugs better, though. The shading's also better and its cleaner.

I see.

Shanam?

Levin as a Bard had a blue (?) hat and brown pants, and like sandals. Dunno about Sage. Can't remember, really.

In FE5, Shanan has this imposter guy called Shanam. Kinda like Samto is to Navarre, really.

Both are not as sexy and awesome as their original counterparts.

Ah. I hardly ever play with battle animations because they take too long. Unless I'm recording something.