• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Should I go play FE4 C3 or FE11?

FE4 is the first FE game where I've had to sacrifice someone to win (not counting FE11, because in that game I throw everyone to the dogs). Noish, Azel, thank you for your service. Or at least Noish. Azel, your ass is returning in C3.

Should I go play FE4 C3 or FE11?

FE4 is the first FE game where I've had to sacrifice someone to win (not counting FE11, because in that game I throw everyone to the dogs). Noish, Azel, thank you for your service. Or at least Noish. Azel, your ass is returning in C3.

Ew FE

FE4

You're not allowed to for religious reasons, right?

Actually, we're not allowed to because it's harmful for our body. We can't go destroying ourselves just because we wanna please our stomach. We have loads of other good food anyway.

But it WAS religion that educated us about the impurity of pork 1400 years ago, when the link between pork and diseases like rheumatism and joint pain was probably not known by the people. Scientists today know it though, but it doesn't seem like people are acknowledging it.

It's still pretty awesome.

So many big numbers. <3

If you go to 5:11, you can see where all 15 hits of Ethereal Blast connect. Freya ends up eating about 600,000 damage from the attack.

Edited by Cocytus