• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

YEAH 30 MAAAG~

But lower Con means lower AS. Plus, no mount (although in GBA FEs, it doesn't make that much of a difference).

Ah yes. Ephraim has actual existent durability compared to Eirika. :>

16HP/3DEF at base GAAAAAH.

You know, you can take Ephraim's route and let Eirika auto-level to 15. I'm sure you'll be able to get the SethxEirikaA support even before the twins part ways.

But lower Con means lower AS. Plus, no mount (although in GBA FEs, it doesn't make that much of a difference).

True. But even in HM enemies have pathetic AS (LOLdiers get doubled by Seth while having to rescue Eirika) and Lute will be leveling like a maniac if it's her solo. She also has exclusive rights to the desert Body Ring, Metis Tome, and any statboosters she may need, so it's not too bad.

You know, you can take Ephraim's route and let Eirika auto-level to 15. I'm sure you'll be able to get the SethxEirikaA support even before the twins part ways.

I got to B. And Eirika won't auto-level to 15. She'll auto level 6 levels IIRC, so she'd be L7. Speaking of which, should I give the Angelic Robe I got from C8 to Eirika or Seth?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I got to B. And Eirika won't auto-level to 15. She'll auto level 6 levels IIRC, so she'd be L7. Speaking of which, should I give the Angelic Robe I got from C8 to Eirika or Seth?

It depends if it actually improves Eirika's durability compared to the enemy, as if she's still gets 1HK0'd or 1RKO'd, it's irrelevant.

Oh, it is? *checks* Heh, I never saw the twins below Lv 15 by then though.

I think you should give it to Eirika because she won't have much other ways to increase her durability (it's just items, auto-levelling, and promotion bonus). Seth can level up.

Actually, what BK said is better.

Edited by Proto

Eirika has base 9 SPD, so if she gets robe'd, she won't be ORKO'd for a while (...I'm wondering if I'm really playing HM, because I'm seeing 3 AS on most non swordie enemies). On the other hand, there's no way in hell I'm getting all the villages intact in C9 without breaking my rule and use Tana. FFFFF.

And Seth wants both the Angelic Robes to fight Formortiis at endgame.

I think someone's doing Trainees+Lords, but hasn't updated it in a while.

...Actually, I'll let Eirika have the robe. If Seth doesn't have 49+ HP by -/20 there's something seriously wrong.

He's pretty good with Defense right now, and on target for HP.

I think someone's doing Trainees+Lords, but hasn't updated it in a while.

...Actually, I'll let Eirika have the robe. If Seth doesn't have 49+ HP by -/20 there's something seriously wrong.

He's pretty good with Defense right now, and on target for HP.

1 point of Def > 1 point of HP

If he's Def blessed, then that should take care of his durability.

And good luck with your run, Luminescent Blade!

1 point of Def > 1 point of HP

If he's Def blessed, then that should take care of his durability.

And good luck with your run, Luminescent Blade!

Thanks!

Well, the thing is, Robe is 7 points of HP. I'll see how his DEF goes for the rest of the game before deciding if Eirika wants the other shield.

With his lower average (18) + 2 Robes=22, +A Eir bonus (+3 DEF) he should have 25 effective DEF and thus takes 48 damage from DK in two turns. If he has more HP than that he's okay.

I'm pissed at his STR though.

@ERL: Good luck.

Thanks!

You're welcome!

Well, the thing is, Robe is 7 points of HP. I'll see how his DEF goes for the rest of the game before deciding if Eirika wants the other shield.

This isn't the only Robe now, is it?

With his lower average (18) + 2 Robes=22, +A Eir bonus (+3 DEF) he should have 25 effective DEF and thus takes 48 damage from DK in two turns. If he has more HP than that he's okay.

Did you mean "Shields" instead of "Robes"?

Also, um, Seth averages at 47.1 so unless you intend to abuse the RNG (which is boring), you might wanna give him one Angelic Robe.

I'm pissed at his STR though.

Well, he WILL be getting every singe Energy Ring (no Eirika competition here) so that might be enough to fix it. But if he can't 3RKO Demon King...

Edited by Proto

This isn't the only Robe now, is it?

Did you mean "Shields" instead of "Robes"?

Also, um, Seth averages at 47.1 so unless you intend to abuse the RNG (which is boring), you might wanna give him one Angelic Robe.

Well, he WILL be getting every singe Energy Ring (no Eirika competition here) so that might be enough to fix it. But if he can't 3HKO Demon King...

Until endgame, it is.

Yeah.

I'm aware. I'm giving him the Endgame robe, so he'll have ~54 HP before facing Lyon.

As long as he gets 21 STR by Lv20, no complaints from me. He has 18 at L13, but he's being screwed right now, so hopefully it'll pick up.

He 3RKO's the guy. I made an exception for Tethys to come to Endgame-2 just for that, since IS decided that Pallies shouldn't axe anymore and Seth lost Garm access. ;____;

He 3RKO's the guy. I made an exception for Tethys to come to Endgame-2 just for that, since IS decided that Pallies shouldn't axe anymore and Seth lost Garm access. ;____;

But if Paladins got axe utility in FE8, what would be the point of Great Knights?

Late but yes.

I think she looks nice in black. :3

Edited by El Rey León

But if Paladins got axe utility in FE8, what would be the point of Great Knights?

Better caps.

GKs should have bows and axes in addition to cav weapons. Like a physical master knight with crappier move.

Seth cleanly 2RKO's DK with GARm, if only he could use it.

I'm aware. I'm giving him the Endgame robe, so he'll have ~54 HP before facing Lyon.

Good enough then. He can handle Demon King.

As long as he gets 21 STR by Lv20, no complaints from me. He has 18 at L13, but he's being screwed right now, so hopefully it'll pick up.

He'll definitely get that 21 Str. And if there's an Energy Ring you didn't get yet, it's gonna be guaranteed.

Technically, SETH never had Garm access or any access to axes