That One Thread

Florete

Good enough then. He can handle Demon King.

He'll definitely get that 21 Str. And if there's an Energy Ring you didn't get yet, it's gonna be guaranteed.

Technically, SETH never had Garm access or any access to axes

Yep.

I'm now more worried about his speed. I'll see if I can recruit Amelia somehow, but otherwise, he'll need one point of SPD blessing + the only other speedwing (19 doesn't count since Seth is going to CHAAAARGE) in order to do it. And he's SPD screwed at the moment. FFFF. Still, there's room, though. He has 6 more levels.

His durability on the other hand, is WONDERFUL. <3

But the Pallies before him did. Marcus1 and Marcus2. :<

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm now more worried about his speed. I'll see if I can recruit Amelia somehow, but otherwise, he'll need one point of SPD blessing + the only other speedwing (19 doesn't count since Seth is going to CHAAAARGE) in order to do it. And he's SPD screwed at the moment. FFFF. Still, there's room, though. He has 6 more levels.

Amelia has 4 Movement iirc, so it should be really easy to kill all the enemies near her and then send Eirika to recruit her without without engaging in combat.

His durability on the other hand, is WONDERFUL. <3

That's great! It should help him take out other threats then (Demon King isn't the only boss here).

But the Pallies before him did. Marcus1 and Marcus2. :<

Yeah, and they failed big time. Before GBA, they never used axes. I don't even know why they were given axes in GBA in the first place.

Yeah, and they failed big time. Before GBA, they never used axes. I don't even know why they were given axes in GBA in the first place.

Yeah, that's true. Cavaliers/Social Knights were always a Sword and Spear class.

I don't any paladin in the FE6/FE7 was actually good with an axe.

Amelia has 4 Movement iirc, so it should be really easy to kill all the enemies near her and then send Eirika to recruit her without without engaging in combat.

That's great! It should help him take out other threats then (Demon King isn't the only boss here).

Thing is, in C9, Amelia retreats after a while. Since Seth is the one killing everything and Javelins have low Mt, he missed it by one turn. *rage*

Yep. He has the DEF that he should have at L20, on the high end, too. <3

Actually, I liked my Sain with Axes. Plus, it's Seth. Him and failure don't go together.

Thing is, in C9, Amelia retreats after a while. Since Seth is the one killing everything and Javelins have low Mt, he missed it by one turn. *rage*

She comes back a few chapters later at Lv 4 iirc. Not sure if she'll still have the Speedwing though.

Yep. He has the DEF that he should have at L20, on the high end, too. <3

It's not his defenses that worry me. Str and Spd are the problem...

Actually, I liked my Sain with Axes. Plus, it's Seth. Him and failure don't go together.

Seth is powerful enough without axes. If they were to give him axes, they might have been forced to nerf him.

She comes back a few chapters later at Lv 4 iirc. Not sure if she'll still have the Speedwing though.

It's not his defenses that worry me. Str and Spd are the problem...

Seth is powerful enough without axes. If they were to give him axes, they might have been forced to nerf him.

Yeah. I'm going to that chapter right now. Hopefully I can get both Cormag and her, since Cormag IS being deployed to pick up the Body Ring and Swiftsole for Seth and the Wyrmslayer because I don't want to drag Seth's 1 move in the desert all around the place. It will take too long.

The main site says she still has it, so I just hope recruitment works out. Dunno where she is, though, since I've always managed to get her in C9 before.

He got 21 STR now. I recruited Ewan so he's got a Energy Ring, and C14 has one as well. I bought a bajillion chest keys just in case I don't manage to recruit Rennac. God, his recruitment was already a pain even with Eirika at L20. *sigh*

True. The only complaint I have about with no axes is the two ATK difference that makes him capable of a 2RKO versus the 3RKO with only an Eir A support. If he had Franz B to go along with it, it wouldn't be an issue, but since the only support he can have on his solorun is Eir A due to Franz not being deployed... Yeah.

Seth has 9 uses of his last Javelin left. Crap. Time to buy a new storage full of them.

Yeah. I'm going to that chapter right now. Hopefully I can get both Cormag and her, since Cormag IS being deployed to pick up the Body Ring and Swiftsole for Seth and the Wyrmslayer because I don't want to drag Seth's 1 move in the desert all around the place. It will take too long.

You can always use Vanessa or Tana. But I just realized how annoying the desert chapter would be, soloing with a mount.

The main site says she still has it, so I just hope recruitment works out. Dunno where she is, though, since I've always managed to get her in C9 before.

I never saw her in this chapter either tbh. I think she should at least arrive before Pablo does.

He got 21 STR now. I recruited Ewan so he's got a Energy Ring, and C14 has one as well. I bought a bajillion chest keys just in case I don't manage to recruit Rennac. God, his recruitment was already a pain even with Eirika at L20. *sigh*

21+2+2 = 25 which is the Str cap iirc. Also, you could deploy L'Arachel to recruit Rennac.

True. The only complaint I have about with no axes is the two ATK difference that makes him capable of a 2RKO versus the 3RKO with only an Eir A support. If he had Franz B to go along with it, it wouldn't be an issue, but since the only support he can have on his solorun is Eir A due to Franz not being deployed... Yeah.

Well, it's either deploy Franz or deploy Tethys

Seth has 9 uses of his last Javelin left. Crap. Time to buy a new storage full of them.

Wow, he must be breaking these lances pretty fast.

Sylvia vs Langobart.

I am going to enjoy this.

If it's anyone other than Levin, then sure, go ahead.

If it's Levin, come on, man, Holsety >>>>>>>>>> Berserk Staff

If it's anyone other than Levin, then sure, go ahead.

If it's Levin, come on, man, Holsety >>>>>>>>>> Berserk Staff

Sylvia is paired with Death.

Also, I want her dead in case she pairs with someone.

HOLYN X BRIGGID C'MON FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Also, looks like Lester will be getting the Elite Ring. Holy-.

You can always use Vanessa or Tana. But I just realized how annoying the desert chapter would be, soloing with a mount.

There are tons of Falcos. Cormag has existent durability.

I never saw her in this chapter either tbh. I think she should at least arrive before Pablo does.

She's there at the start. I can recruit her pretty easily, but I can't keep her alive after that. ;____; Oh well. It's either her or Cormag, and I'd rather take Cormag since he flies and is actually useful for 1.5 chapters (he can grab Eirika so Seth can have his AS back. Yay)

21+2+2 = 25 which is the Str cap iirc. Also, you could deploy L'Arachel to recruit Rennac.

Yeah. So the only issue is his SPD and as long as he has 23 or more after the wings, I'm good.

Might as well. Keeping her alive is another issue. I'm a horrible perfectionist and having Amelia die is already bothering me. But alas, there's no way I can keep her alive. If only Cormag came before her recruitment...

Well, it's either deploy Franz or deploy Tethys

Tethys it is. I'd actually have to build said supports with Franz.

Wow, he must be breaking these lances pretty fast.

He goes through them like Ilyana eating food.

Sylvia is paired with Death.

Also, I want her dead in case she pairs with someone.

Oh, so she wasn't paired with anyone before that? Then why do you wanna kill her?

HOLYN X BRIGGID C'MON FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Prepare to have Faval with capped HP

Also, looks like Lester will be getting the Elite Ring. Holy-.

But does he need it?

There are tons of Falcos. Cormag has existent durability.

Only 2 at that point, actually. And wasn't the whole idea to make sure that Seth is the only one in enemy attack range?

She's there at the start. I can recruit her pretty easily, but I can't keep her alive after that. ;____; Oh well. It's either her or Cormag, and I'd rather take Cormag since he flies and is actually useful for 1.5 chapters (he can grab Eirika so Seth can have his AS back. Yay)

But Cormag doesn't give you a Speed Ring...

Yeah. So the only issue is his SPD and as long as he has 23 or more after the wings, I'm good.

Might as well. Keeping her alive is another issue. I'm a horrible perfectionist and having Amelia die is already bothering me. But alas, there's no way I can keep her alive. If only Cormag came before her recruitment...

If he ever gets those wings, that is.

This is a solo run, so you don't need to be such a perfectionist here. I'm sure you didn't recruit every single playable character so far.

Tethys it is. I'd actually have to build said supports with Franz.

Yeah, Tethys would be better. Unless you plan to upload a video to show how awesome Seth is.

He goes through them like Ilyana eating food.

Actually, it's the Grado soldiers that actually go "through" them.

Only 2 at that point, actually. And wasn't the whole idea to make sure that Seth is the only one in enemy attack range?

They come in swarms later, and on the desert chapter, it's pretty hard to run. I might park Cormag on top of the village, though. Duessel on the other hand... will have to meatshield like a boss because 1 move in the desert=not running away from crap.

But Cormag doesn't give you a Speed Ring...

Well, Amelia died as bait after handing Eirika her stuff. I managed to grab Cormag too. Win. RIP Amelia, you were good bait.

If he ever gets those wings, that is.

This is a solo run, so you don't need to be such a perfectionist here. I'm sure you didn't recruit every single playable character so far.

He got them.

I did, actually. Marisa was such a pain, though. >____< Joshy wasn't too bad, at least, since he doesn't get doubled by Seth. Unlike Marisa.

Well, at least I wasn't aiming for anything resembling lowturns.

Yeah, Tethys would be better. Unless you plan to upload a video to show how awesome Seth is.

If he gets that 1% critical... I will.

Actually, it's the Grado soldiers that actually go "through" them.

Haha. Point.

Oh, so she wasn't paired with anyone before that? Then why do you wanna kill her?

Prepare to have Faval with capped HP

But does he need it?

Just in case. :awesome:

:awesome:

No. But no one else can buy it, so... might as well pass it down.