That One Thread

Florete

I think NPC would suit him better (though enemy has delicious HM bonuses... maybe? 8D) for that map's plot, because I can't see him teaming up with bandits to kill the players.

I dunno if Rath joins if you leave him alone, because I've always just got Lyn to talk to him and all was well.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That works too.

Like, an enemy that doesn't move even if you're in range or something. like Jake from FE12.

That way he won't be eating up experiences and delicious braves uses.

Maybe you can also place him close enough that even an unpromoted Lumi (although if she's in play, I'd expect her to be promoted by that point) can reach him on turn one.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Maybe make Noctian ONLY recruitable by Lumi. He can be hanging out at a village and if anyone but Lumi enters, he'll say GTFO and leave.

And LB, why are you riding the Anony-mouse? 8[

Edited by El Rey León

That works too.

Like, an enemy that doesn't move even if you're in range or something. like Jake from FE12.

That way he won't be eating up experiences and delicious braves uses.

Maybe you can also place him close enough that even an unpromoted Lumi (although if she's in play, I'd expect her to be promoted by that point) can reach him on turn one.

Wait

Does Karel join if you don't talk to him?

@ERL: Because I feel like it today~ :P

I like that idea, actually.

Wait

Does Karel join if you don't talk to him?

I don't think so.

Anyway, apparently Eirika and the Jehannans run is harder than Sethsolo, only because I want the damned C9 Dracoshield due to horribly def-screwed Eirika, so I sent weaponless!Seth (it's the only way to get it, sadly. Eirika is 5 move and Joshie is 6) to grab it but that DAMNED SNIPER.

See, in Sethsolo, Seth had godly durability so he just took Eirika and ran like hell, while laughing at everything and got it with no problem. Eirika has 7 DEF with the C5 Shield and 37 HP with the C8 Robe. Joshie has 35HP/8 DEF and similar dodge. FFFF

WHY CAN'T YOU JOIN A CHAPTER EARLY GERIK WHY

Yep. Easy-ass when played normally or Solo'd by SethHard mode.

And Seth is base level. Friggin Sniper does like, 12 damage on his 30 HP.

I have one bottle of Elixir. Eirika dodges like a boss, so either Joshie or Seth gets it.

It's weird how much Eirika is actually dodging compared to Josh, though, since she only has one SPD on level 18 Joshie and 2 more Luck.

Defense by three points, or I wouldn't be so keen on getting that shield.

She better make it up to me after promotion, but I gotta wait until C16 end for that.

I would use Seth to bait the Sniper, but he has to run full speed to get to the village. I'll probably have to rescue-drop Eirika and try for a crit or something, since neither her nor Joshua can oneround the damned Sniper. It's the best I can do now. That or pull out the Silver Sword.

And Joshie is STR screwed by 1.55 at the moment. Just my luck. >____<

Ouch. Eirika and Joshua have always been good to me.

You really outta make playlog so I can steal ideas people can read them.

Same same.

Especially Eirika. On one of my earlier SethEi HM runs (which trivializes it, btw. It makes the game EASIER than it actually is), she had 14 defense at 20/0. She was soloing half the map on the desert level and laughing at crap while Seth takes the other half. It was awesome.

The strength isn't too big of a deal, though, and Eirika is blessed by one point in STR and has been kicking ass in offense. Just... not her defense. Except against mages. She laughs at those.

But, I play during my school lunch break, so no time to write things down. And I suck at writing things down anyway.

I'd make videos of awesome moments, but I'm actually playing on cartridge for once and VBA Mac edition doesn't make videos anyway. So... FFFF.

Anyway, for black banner I vote Haar or Joshie.

Joshua got hit...by an axe...with a single digit hit percentage?

That's not supposed to happen in the GBA games! OK, maybe FE6, but still! And in FE8?! That's the kind of shit I expect in FE4/5 and RD!

Lumi...did you do something to make God cry today?

It's okay. So, after the nth reset because RNG hates me, Joshie made it up to me by fixing his STR, and is blessed in all three durability fields. He didn't cap speed, but who cares. He'll do it anyway later. Seth decided to dodge the Killing Edge Myrm and the Sniper, who got owned by SilverSword!Eirika who dodged practically everything. Now Eirika will have 9 DEF! win.

I missed Amelia (and consequently speedwing) by one turn, though. That's okay, I still have 13. The rest of the level will be easy as hell.

All units must be recruited for extra challenge. C10 Marisa was extremely annoying to get. Good thing Seth absorbs damage with his 23 DEF and takes no prisoners.

But when I can't keep them alive after n resets, I won't. Like Amelia on Sethsolo. She was especially important for the speedwing, since it wasn't a drop, but I couldn't keep her alive in 13 so I let her die and got Cormag.

LOOOOOL Binks has 19 hit on Eirika. FAAAIL.

Astra, is there a way to make Noctian disappear if he talks to main lord and Lumi is dead (hopefully that doesn't happen)

Because, well, I don't think he'd want to live if the girl he likes/he's hired to protect dies.

Since I want to make his recruitment either by Lumi herself or by a Lord only if she's alive.

How about skipping the "main lord" bit and make her the ONLY person that can recruit him?

I think NPC would suit him better (though enemy has delicious HM bonuses... maybe? 8D) for that map's plot, because I can't see him teaming up with bandits to kill the players.

I dunno if Rath joins if you leave him alone, because I've always just got Lyn to talk to him and all was well.

lol, thinking about HM bonuses at this stage...

Maybe make Noctian ONLY recruitable by Lumi. He can be hanging out at a village and if anyone but Lumi enters, he'll say GTFO and leave.

And LB, why are you riding the Anony-mouse? 8[

FE6 Karel

Black Skin And Maybe Another Color: although one doesn't exist yet who cares

Demon King

Nergal

Black Knight

Haar

Soren lol

Volke

Joshua

?

Demon King has some artwork on him?

Anyhow, my vote goes to Joshua. Black Knight would come a close second but it's unlikely to be accepted by Vincent because Tellius is already represented by Serenes Forest.

Holy crap.

Joshie actually got hit by an axeguy. Probably at a single-digit hit rate too. FUCK YOU RNG. WHY YOU MAKE ME RESET NAO.

Single-digit displayed Hit or single-digit true Hit? If it's the former, then you have the most evil RNG ever.