You're still thinking about THAT?

ALSO:

From this:

mikage.png

To this:

mikage.png

AND TO THIS, MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA:

vincentmikageredone.png

Hey, I remember that! Alf's first splice iirc.

Last sprite looks too Eliwood-ish though. It gets rid of most of the Matthew and Roland features. I think the first one is better.

And I'm guessing you don't?

defiantly not

She used to spam that Cormag emote, remember?

oh, yeah..... I have a tendency to use ":/" in pretty much every conversation now, maybe thats where I picked it up from I dunno XD

Oh, wait, you rarely bothered to check up on your own hack, sorry.

hey, I did a lot before Nadesico vaporised the old site!

Yup. eBay is your friend.

defiantly.

You're still thinking about THAT?

Hey, I remember that! Alf's first splice iirc.

Last sprite looks too Eliwood-ish though. It gets rid of most of the Matthew and Roland features. I think the first one is better.

;__________;

Yeah...

Well, Eliwood is used as base anyway. But meh. Not gonna fix it. And if I will, I only fix the armor. Because THAT HANDSOME ONE gonna go into Astra's hack. As one of my characters. <3

ahhh, your reminded me of something I found in history class, Roland the FE character takes his name and sword name from a French Paladin, bet you diden't know that one :awesome:

Edited by Iced

ahhh, your reminded me of something I found in history class, Roland the FE character takes his name and sword name from a French poem, bet you diden't know that one :awesome:

Oh come on! I don't know anything about French poems. D:>

Edited by Amelia

defiantly not

Eh, I don't think I'd even want to try it...

oh, yeah..... I have a tendency to use ":/" in pretty much every conversation now, maybe thats where I picked it up from I dunno XD

Possibly. And Elincia!!!! used to spam that Karla emote... I miss the good old days with the shoutbox filled with FE characters...

hey, I did a lot before Nadesico vaporised the old site!

Uh... you DO know that the MAIN reason why she even did that was because of your inactivity?

defiantly.

It's actua- eh, whatever

;__________;

Yeah...

Okay, fine.

*gives milk*

HAPPY NOW?

Well, Eliwood is used as base anyway. But meh. Not gonna fix it. And if I will, I only fix the armor. Because THAT HANDSOME ONE gonna go into Astra's hack. As one of my characters. <3

It's just too similar to Eliwood's though. Change the armor back to the first one?

Edited by Proto

Eh, I don't think I'd even want to try it...

no you don't

Possibly. And Elincia!!!! used to spam that Karla emote... I miss the good old days with the shoutbox filled with FE characters...

me too, that shoutbox was awesome....

Uh... you DO know that the MAIN reason why she even did that was because of your inactivity?

I'm calling bullshit on that one, I was generally pretty active then.

Okay, fine.

*gives milk*

HAPPY NOW?

It's just too similar to Eliwood's though. Change the armor back to the first one?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

NO IT'S NOT. IT'S NOT EVEN ELIWOOD LOOK-A-LIKE. Plus, I can't change it back, It'd become a mess.

well technically he was a real person but is famous because of the poem.

=3

=3

no you don't

unless Rhythm~ recommends it

me too, that shoutbox was awesome....

Indeed

I'm calling bullshit on that one, I was generally pretty active then.

Maybe at first. But then you started becoming inactive and she had doubts of whether the hack could be managed properly.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

Looks like you can't tell when I'm yelling...

NO IT'S NOT. IT'S NOT EVEN ELIWOOD LOOK-A-LIKE. Plus, I can't change it back, It'd become a mess.

How about you just use the first one?

unless Rhythm~ recommends it

I have a funny feeling she'll say it tastes nice. don't trust her.

Maybe at first. But then you started becoming inactive and she had doubts of whether the hack could be managed properly.

I think in the end I sort of started to question the same thing, still....

HAI THREAD

Joshua for MVP on my Eirika and the Jehannans run. Awesome offense. Awesome durability (for now).

Joshie has 44HP/11Def right now. Gerik has 35HP/11 DEF. LOL Joshua being more durable than Gerik. Probably not for long, though. Eirika has 44HP/9DEF because I fed her a ton of boosters, so she can still tank for a while. Yaaay.

C11 is annoying though. Trying to keep Marisa and Tethys alive while feeding Marisa kills and not letting Joshua loose on everything is a bit annoying. I should really give Gerik an iron sword instead. He onerounds everything that he can double and, well, his defense at the moment is still a bit low. So if somebody stands in front of him he can stall with vulneraries. :awesome:

It's definitely harder than Sethsolo.

Lack of two-range and 20+Def is frustrating when trying to protect people. Obviously, without Seth's durability, I can't just pick up people and run.

Ewan's energy ring next chapter. Who get?

Edited by Luminescent Blade