• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

JUST LOG IN

Vhy?

Dunno, dun't care.

So his characters have all been axed?

And yet you people still haven't figured out why Nadesico!!!!!!! shut down the forum...

I need a name for a SM/Hero nation that is similar to Issac for Lumi and Noctian's place of Origin.

Why not Ondurius? After all, we made Tailto a Musain princess even though she's supposed to be from Freege.

Vhy?

So his characters have all been axed? And yet you people still haven't figured out why Nadesico!!!!!!! shut down the forum...

Why not Ondurius? After all, we made Tailto a Musain princess even though she's supposed to be from Freege.

oh for fucks sake

HE HADN'T LOGGED IN FOR MONTHS. HE DIDN'T REPLY TO PMS WE SENT HIM. THERE WERE OTHER ACTIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING.

Log on and find out why.

The way I wrote their history.

Which means that I'd have to completely rewrite their supports and contact the others who wrote the other supports.

oh for fucks sake

Why should I do anything for his sake if I despise even his own name?

HE HADN'T LOGGED IN FOR MONTHS. HE DIDN'T REPLY TO PMS WE SENT HIM. THERE WERE OTHER ACTIVE PEOPLE WHO WERE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING.

Don't tell me Elincia!!!! got axed too...

Log on and find out why.

After October 2nd, hopefully

The way I wrote their history.

Which means that I'd have to completely rewrite their supports and contact the others who wrote the other supports.

Ah, okay. Fair enough then. Can I still be your brother?

And Proto, make your character either Anima or Light.

Lumi has waaaay too many Fire supports (three, what?) and she wants some more defense (as if she doesn't have enough)

Don't worry, my element was always Light.

YAYLIGHT.

A 20/20 Lumi with A Noctian B Proto would have 27STR (22+5) and 24 DEF (22+2). TAAAANK.

And Noctian is now officially a Hero instead.

Well, Lumi does have two older siblings.

YOU COULD BE SENT BY THE KING AND QUEEN OF INSERT-LAND-HERE TO FIND YOUR MISSING SISTER because usually Lumi doesn't go for THAT long at a time.

And ERL is apparently her childhood friend or something, so it works out with our triangle.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

YAYLIGHT.

A 20/20 Lumi with A Noctian B Proto would have 27STR (22+5) and 24 DEF (22+2). TAAAANK.

And Noctian is now officially a Hero instead.

Well, Lumi does have two older siblings.

YOU COULD BE SENT BY THE KING AND QUEEN OF INSERT-LAND-HERE TO FIND YOUR MISSING SISTER because usually Lumi doesn't go for THAT long.

And ERL is apparently her childhood friend or something, so it works out with our triangle.

In case you never noticed, my name used to be "LightBrand99" and I used to be the old "LB"

And wow, +5 Atk bonus is pretty nice. You rigged your affinities just for this, haven't you?

Alright then, that works. What's ERL's Affinity btw?

LOL.

I hardly check username history. .w.

Lumi's personality works for Fire. While she's laid back on a good mood, angry Lumi is more explosive-aggressive than Lakche and Ayra put together. She tried stabbing Noctian (though missed. Probably on purpose) when she got pissed at him.

Noctian is Seth. So he inherits the Anima from him, as well.

ERL is also Fire. He is the Fire guy, though.

Lumi is 19, so your dude has to be at least 20 or 21.

LOL.

I hardly check username history. .w.

Lumi's personality works for Fire. While she's laid back on a good mood, angry Lumi is more explosive-aggressive than Lakche and Ayra put together. She tried stabbing Noctian (though missed. Probably on purpose) when she got pissed at him.

Noctian is Seth. So he inherits the Anima from him, as well.

ERL is also Fire. He is the Fire guy, though.

Lumi is 19, so your dude has to be at least 20 or 21.

Stabbing Noctian? That's going a little too far... Note to self: Never piss Luminescent Blade off

This is actually the first time I realized that Seth has Anima. I always thought he was Fire or Lightning (I mixed it up with Eirika's, I think)

Well, with Linus's eyes and Uhai's beard, I think 20-21 is okay.

Noctian pulled a Seth and told Lumi that she shouldn't be so close to him despite his feelings.

Eirika is Light. Seth is Anima. Seth and Eirika dual runs make FE8 HM into EEEEEEEM. Negative difficulty, even.

That works. :3

Hm, he should probably also be able to support with Noctian since Noctian's a knight Lumi's personal bodyguard and one of the Elite guards in the palace before he was assigned to her personally.

Anima x Fire x Light support triangle gogogogo~

Noctian pulled a Seth and told Lumi that she shouldn't be so close to him despite his feelings.

Eirika is Light. Seth is Anima. Seth and Eirika dual runs make FE8 HM into EEEEEEEM. Negative difficulty, even.

That works. :3

Hm, he should probably also be able to support with Noctian since Noctian's a knight Lumi's personal bodyguard and one of the Elite guards in the palace before he was assigned to her personally.

Anima x Fire x Light support triangle gogogogo~

In that case, Noctian+Proto is sure gonna be awesome.

Still though, I already agreed to support Rhythm~, Elincia!!!!, Teacher, and Kitty. If I add in 3 more people, it would be 7, which sounds like a little too much...

The limit is 5. >___<

In which case, Lumi is the only logical support, then, since they're siblings.

I think he should still be able to talk to Noctian, though, in the chapter of the one who is recruited later.

Oh. Then sure, why not?...

YOU WRITE IT PROTO! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE. Dx

Oh, you want ME to write our support?

Proto: Hey, look, a kitty!

Amelia!: Meow

Proto: You want some milk?

Amelia!: Purr

Proto: Here, go ahead

Amelia!: Mmmmm

Proto: Awww, let me pat you a little bit in the back

Amelia!: :3

Support level increased!

Are you sure you want me to write it?

He was referring to him and Noctian and Lumi.

We're going to have a hax triangle with Fire, Light, and Anima.

Yup, h4x it is. I'll probably try a Swordmaster solo just so I can own everyone with those three alone.

Edited by Proto

Swordmasters and Hero.

Because there's too many SMs so Noctian got a reclass.

Pros: HP, DEF, and RES got boosted. Reliable two-range.

Cons: I need to edit his sprite, Loss of two points of SKL. No more +15 crit

Hero bases are HAX.

Lumi has insane durability, though. So she can probably solo earlygame. :P

7 base DEF. 40% growths. At level 6 Myrm. WHAT.