That One Thread

Florete

Although, I -can- add Amelia to Chapter One, meaning he'll be able to code until...Chapter Four, which now contains Lumi. Right? That sounds right.

What did y'all think of the story?

Everything for Lumi has already been written. Just need you to edit Renair's part of the dialogue so she sounds more in character because I have no idea how to portray her.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Noctian, in his default ending (if the 80+5 didn't kick in) stays with Lumi as her guard for his entire life and never got married, so...

I think he's Lumi's only.

MAAAAYBE if Celia goes to insert-continent-here with him. Because he's not going to leave his service.

Noctian, in his default ending (if the 80+5 didn't kick in) stays with Lumi as her guard for his entire life and never got married, so...

I think he's Lumi's only.

MAAAAYBE if Celia goes to insert-continent-here with him. Because he's not going to leave his service.

I planned for her to quit the Visharian army after the game anyway, so...

@JB: Well you know how Noctian is Seth with long hair and class change? He tried to distance himself from her, which led to her (unless in their A) to get mad at him, and either stayed mad at him or went for Chase whom she's been talking to (her other paired ending). Well then, Noctian realized what he has done, but is too late, so he gets depressed again and maybe Celia cheers him up? 8D

And well, Noctian is supposed to be DAMN ATTRACTIVE. :awesome:

@Furet: Ah. Same color too?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

@Furet: Ah. Same color too?

The sprite is fine. The colour was what I was referring to~

However anyone that has Kolbane promoted by 7A is clearly a freak who must be shot.

The sprite is fine. The colour was what I was referring to~

However anyone that has Kolbane promoted by 7A is clearly a freak who must be shot.

Is there even a crest by 7A?

... I don't see how they could unless they abuse or do soloruns.

Or like, an swordusers only run.

@JB: Well you know how Noctian is Seth with long hair and class change? He tried to distance himself from her, which led to her (unless in their A) to get mad at him, and either stayed mad at him or went for Chase whom she's been talking to (her other paired ending). Well then, Noctian realized what he has done, but is too late, so he gets depressed again and maybe Celia cheers him up? 8D

And well, Noctian is supposed to be DAMN ATTRACTIVE. :awesome:

The last part of the A convo is Noctian comforting Celia instead, though... Could be worked out to a paired ending, I guess.

Is there even a crest by 7A?

... I don't see how they could unless they abuse or do soloruns.

Or like, an swordusers only run.

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK MY FRIEND

Regardless, we should do a draft tournament when it's released.

And my first pick will be Kolbane. If Renair is automatic, I predict Kolbane, Lumi, Furetchen, Astra and Illanice will be the first five to go.

Edited by Furetchen