• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Oh snap, you had to go all the way back to Garoh BEFORE you got to move around in your ship? Anyhow, it was worth it. Is this Hard Mode?

Eh, I had to keep healing but he fell eventually to the high-powered summons. He has over 16000 HP but 4-Djinn summons or higher end up doing at least 1000 damage so it was all good.

Yeah, I ended up having to trek all the way back to Garoh before getting the ship. And this is hard mode. I already wiped out the Aqua Hydra.

Cool. Going after the Star Magician next?

Try removing the background color.

Wait--- This the tinypic version. AKA JPEG. Hold on, converting to GIF---

Photoshop says 16 colors.

I mean for Hawke II.

What's the tolerance level on Photoshop? It's 0 in FEditor so if you have a color on ABCDEF, it's different from ACCDEF.

Anyhow, Usenti fixed the color problem.

Blade.png

Does that look good to you?

FEditor recognizes it now but there's another problem. The blinking and mouth frames aren't in the right positions. I can fix that too, if you want.

I used the Save-for-web function. See my last post for details. Although, I don't see the difference between this and my last post so I think it's fine.

But that would be great. Thanks!

Edited by Luminescent Blade

How're people?

Hello, Rhythm. How's everything on Reverse Earth?

Pretty good. School holidays are awesome~

Whatever happened to her not existing? Now you acknowledge her or something?

I think it's because I'm actually online when he is. :mellow:

Yeah, I ended up having to trek all the way back to Garoh before getting the ship. And this is hard mode. I already wiped out the Aqua Hydra.

Have you clocked this before?

G'morning~

Anyway, updated version, GIF and all---

Made sure it's 16 colors this time. LOLWUT 12 more colors randomly appearing in the JPEG file.

lumifull.gif

Background is supposed to count as one of the 16 colors btw

And that's not loading in FEditor either. Also, PNG format is preferred.

Cool. Going after the Star Magician next?

Nah, Catastrophe is one of my favorite attacks in the game and I find Star Magician to be tougher than Sentinel. Plus, Sentinel is found in GrindLand, so I can level up before heading to Treasure Isle for Star Magician.

Or, I might just slay the Flame Dragons before Sentinel. Yup, I haven't even done THAT yet. Ran away as soon as I got Teleport, lol.

Nah, Catastrophe is one of my favorite attacks in the game and I find Star Magician to be tougher than Sentinel. Plus, Sentinel is found in GrindLand, so I can level up before heading to Treasure Isle for Star Magician.

Or, I might just slay the Flame Dragons before Sentinel. Yup, I haven't even done THAT yet. Ran away as soon as I got Teleport, lol.

Ok. And yeah, Sentinel's domain is :awesome: for grinding.

Also, how did the Karst and Agatio battle go? And what do you answer Karst's question about "you know what that means, don't you?" when asked?

Yeah, I know. My saving system is quite nice. Or does FEeditor not like transparencies?

lumil.png

noctian.png

PNG'd.

Oh, great, right after I fix a blinking frame, you had to come and present a FEditor-compatible one for me to work with. Anyhow, these ones work with FEditor so I'll edit these, alright? Unless you have any further changes...

Transparent=PURE BLACK

in FEditor IIRC

Actually, I don't think FEditor cares about what you use. It automatically makes that color transparent, no matter what it was before.

Ok. And yeah, Sentinel's domain is :awesome: for grinding.

Indeed. <3 Wonder Birds

Also, how did the Karst and Agatio battle go? And what do you answer Karst's question about "you know what that means, don't you?" when asked?

I completely forgot that you don't get Jenna and Sheba at the start of the battle so I was incapable of changing my classes for that fight. But Sabre Dance didn't turn out as bad as I thought and Death Leap was incredibly powerful (probably because of the beacon). I focused all my attacks on Karst first and once she died (after a few attempts though), Agatio was cake.

I think I answered "No" because I wanted to make Felix look like an idiot in this run. Kraden going crazy always puts a smile to my face.

Oh, great, right after I fix a blinking frame, you had to come and present a FEditor-compatible one for me to work with. Anyhow, these ones work with FEditor so I'll edit these, alright? Unless you have any further changes...

Apologies.

These should be the final versions.

I'm doing great! I missed you a lot this week and I'm glad you're back. How was your vacation?

Yes, he did.

I missed you too. :3

Vacation? Heh, I was mostly with my step-mum. It wasn't too bad though, I got an assignment and some Maths done.

:awesome:

Apologies.

These should be the final versions.

It's okay.

I'll try to fix those frames as soon as possible but it might take some time, alright?

I missed you too. :3

Vacation? Heh, I was mostly with my step-mum. It wasn't too bad though, I got an assignment and some Maths done.

:awesome:

Oh, Rhythm~

As long as you enjoyed yourself, that's good. And at least you're done with that assignment.

You should really make some progress too.

Indeed. <3 Wonder Birds

I completely forgot that you don't get Jenna and Sheba at the start of the battle so I was incapable of changing my classes for that fight. But Sabre Dance didn't turn out as bad as I thought and Death Leap was incredibly powerful (probably because of the beacon). I focused all my attacks on Karst first and once she died (after a few attempts though), Agatio was cake.

I think I answered "No" because I wanted to make Felix look like an idiot in this run. Kraden going crazy always puts a smile to my face.

Yeah.

You must've been using one of those items that, when equipped, allows you to change your class.

Take as much time as you need. :3

Thanks!

Yeah.

You must've been using one of those items that, when equipped, allows you to change your class.

Mysterious Card, yeah. I love the Pierrot class for some reason. Even now, when I have enough for 9 Djinn in my main party (I'm not allowed to use Isaac's party in this playthrough except against Dully), I keep one Acrobat. And there's a Ronin, Pure Mage, and Master.