• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Mysterious Card, yeah. I love the Pierrot class for some reason. Even now, when I have enough for 9 Djinn in my main party (I'm not allowed to use Isaac's party in this playthrough except against Dully), I keep one Acrobat. And there's a Ronin, Pure Mage, and Master.

Hmm...I guess Felix has it? Also, I suppose whoever has it equipped needs Djinn of the other 3 elements to change classes?

:3

I suddenly have an urge to pose as a reverse trap. Y/N?

At this rate, me and Rhythm~ will be the only ones that haven't tried changing our genders.

Also, Luminescent Blade, there's a problem. Try zooming in on the frame on Lumi's bottom-right corner. On the left side of the chin, there's some hair and to the left of that, there's some strange grey mark and two pixels of blue, neither of which are in the original. Is it okay if I get rid of those, because I don't think you intended to put that.

Hmm...I guess Felix has it? Also, I suppose whoever has it equipped needs Djinn of the other 3 elements to change classes?

Nah, I gave it to Piers because I don't like his other class options. Admiral is fail, I don't like the Pilgrim series, and one healer is enough. I have Master Felix, Acrobat Piers, Ronin Jenna (why do I find this funny?), and Pure Mage Sheba. Isaac and his buddies have the remainders.

And yeah, it needs Djinn of all three other elements for the upgrades.

The ones that don't know I'm really female, anyway.

... though, I do have a few pics up in the Picture Thread, so it shouldn't be so hard to figure out. :awesome:

I hope they don't, though. See how many people I get.

I'll have to put off fangirling for a while. >___<

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Nah, I gave it to Piers because I don't like his other class options. Admiral is fail, I don't like the Pilgrim series, and one healer is enough. I have Master Felix, Acrobat Piers, Ronin Jenna (why do I find this funny?), and Pure Mage Sheba. Isaac and his buddies have the remainders.

And yeah, it needs Djinn of all three other elements for the upgrades.

Hmmm. I'm also starting to find the idea of Ronin Jenna funny for some reason as well...

And I figured as much.

Probably. I'll see how fast I can whip up a new avatar.

Same artwork as the sig, or one of the TCG ones?

I might need a temporary name change as well.

I don't think you need a name change... But it's ultimately your call, I suppose.

Luminescent Blade, I'm done with the editing for your mugsheet but there's still a problem.

Lumi.png

The chibi mug slightly goes beyond the boundaries. The hair is sticking to the left. I don't want to tamper with the picture itself, so I'll let you fix this yourself.

As for the blinking and mouth frames, I repositioned them so that they sync with the tiles. Tested it on FEditor and it fits perfectly. Will try to work on Noctian after I watch two episodes of Code Geass.

Luminescent Blade, I'm done with the editing for your mugsheet but there's still a problem.

Lumi.png

The chibi mug slightly goes beyond the boundaries. The hair is sticking to the left. I don't want to tamper with the picture itself, so I'll let you fix this yourself.

As for the blinking and mouth frames, I repositioned them so that they sync with the tiles. Tested it on FEditor and it fits perfectly. Will try to work on Noctian after I watch two episodes of Code Geass.

Thank you so much. <3 <3 <3

How many pixels wide is the Chibi supposed to be? I can fix it easily.

@Fayt: It will be only a week or two max. I don't think I can handle no Seth-fangirling for longer than that.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Thunderhead was originally called Thunderstorm, but this name was too long for the single line alloted to it, causing some display glitches that sometimes occur when it is highlighted.

Hmm...

Edited by Ein Lanford