• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It better not be what I THINK it is BECAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ARCADIAN LEGEND!!!

Enjolras is heavily involved in this.

Enjolras still bears the grudge heavily.

Yeah.

Don't blame me, I voted for Eternal Labyrinth.

Enjolras is heavily involved in this.

Enjolras still bears the grudge heavily.

Yeah.

Don't blame me, I voted for Eternal Labyrinth.

You can't deny how badass you look on the banner.

Pentacle of Darkness

Pentacle, meaning 5.

You, the one who came up with the endgame story should know.

Pentacle, meaning 5.

I deny nothing!

You got ninja'd, with your long responses and all!

Wait, Proto did the endgame story? I need to clean this shit up, man. There's like no connections...

OH SNAP, THAT GREEN-HAIRED GUY IS FURETCHEN???

Pentacle, meaning 5.

I meant the Darkness bit.

Alright, I'm gonna answer all your questions now, ask away.

Mostly? Ethina; what? how? where? who?

Other stuff, I'll burn them bridges when I get to 'em.

But apart from a Chapter One boss (I refuse to touch Cobbet again) and FE8ing Darrick and The Darkwright Bros., we're good to go for a while.

OH SNAP, THAT GREEN-HAIRED GUY IS FURETCHEN???

Nadesico cleaning up my first ever splice <<<<<< An hour's work for Xiltas

iirc she's supposed to be Tailto's sister, who was supporting Musain's rebel group and helped them on the process of killing Blume.

That's because she only cleaned up the sprite. This one looks so much better. Do you have a link to the whole mug?

But they weren't evil though

Lawful Evil and Lawful Neutral trying to conquer the world as dictators are evil compared to a largely good (plus Saskia, who's a proud looter, and Crowe, who's pretty obviously unrepentant) coalition of people who just want to have peace...yeah, I know which side I'm on.

The good side.

'Cause that's where Furetchen is.

Other stuff, I'll burn them bridges when I get to 'em.

But apart from a Chapter One boss (I refuse to touch Cobbet again) and FE8ing Darrick and The Darkwright Bros., we're good to go for a while.

With Javert

Hated Blume(Renamed) to no ends, caught word of the tacticians plan before the story and joined.

^

Where?

Who what

[spoiler=Anything else?]Story ideas for the remaining portion of the game. Obviously, this is dependent on the backstories of certain characters and there needs to be some editing in the current established story. First off, the Aukeman Assassin, inspired by Roy Mustang (of the first FMA anime, not the manga or Brotherhood).

QUOTE (Aukeman Assassin)A soldier of Aukema. Notice that the key difference between the Assassin's rank in Aukema and BK's rank in Vishara is that the Assassin is forced to obey orders, rather than give them. This critical difference is what I decided to focus on in the Assassin's backstory.

Not long before the game began, there was a war between Hamisaki and Aukema. Now obviously, there are going to be casualties, especially when you have generals that love to torture civilians in the enemy territory. So there was this one Aukeman general that ordered the soldiers to commit unspeakable horrors to the citizens of Hamisaki. Under his command, the Aukeman Assassin had to wipe out an entire Hamisaki village for some reason (see now, why I needed either Fire or Wind magic). It wasn't long before she realized how brutally wrong her actions were and she vowed never to repeat such atrocities again.

Still, she realized how cruel these militaries can be and hated the different governments of the continent. She met the Tactician sometime and obviously, she found his "unite the nations" plan very tempting and agreed to help him right away. She remained in the Aukeman army though, because it would be easier to bring it down from the inside.

Changes to existing plot: BK doesn't die. All other changes are covered in the Tactician's story:

QUOTE (Tactician)The Tactician wasn't a kid during the Hamisaki vs Aukema war because that would make the Aukeman Assassin way too old. He was a man with a family. His wife and kids were killed by the Aukeman Assassin while he was away for some reason. So yeah, he was pretty mature when he made his decision to unite the countries, and wasn't a kid with a childish dream. He joined the Hamisaki government as an Advisor/Tactician/something and managed to get very high. He was able to travel a lot during that time and was hence, able to meet various people, allowing him to form the five-mastermind group. He has long since forgiven the Aukeman Assassin for murdering his family and knows that her history is proof enough that she can be trusted for working towards this goal.

The Tactician was a very big figure in Hamisaki but he was getting old and decided to retire, much to the disappointment of the people (by people, I mean both the civilians and the soldiers). He travelled to Aukema where he was supposedly attacked by bandits but was saved by Charlie's Angels. That's when he decided to show his gratitude by assisting Charlie for a while. After Charlie gets branded as a traitor, the Tactician says something about how Charlie has been wronged and stuff and decides to remain with you until everything turns out okay.

Hamisaki story complete. Next up is Endgame, which is where the Tactician's big plan actually fails.

QUOTE (Masterminds' Original Plan)It's over. Charlie thinks that everything is okay and the five nations can go back to an era of peace. His army breaks up and the people go back to their respective roles. The Hamisaki King fled to some temple. The Tactician knows where he is (has spies) and will have him assassinated before he can ruin anything. The masterminds would have control of about 70% of the continent and then they can unite, without any significant resistance, into one great nation, bringing true peace to the world.

But they weren't evil though

Antagonists.

Edited by Adell

iirc she's supposed to be Tailto's sister, who was supporting Musain's rebel group and helped them on the process of killing Blume.

That's because she only cleaned up the sprite. This one looks so much better. Do you have a link to the whole mug?

...not really enough details.

furet449ba.png

And I won't deny Nades did well for the vaguely green piece of shit on a plate she was workin' with.

With Javert

Hated Blume(Renamed) to no ends, caught word of the tacticians plan before the story and joined.

^

Where?

Who what

[spoiler=Anything else?]Story ideas for the remaining portion of the game. Obviously, this is dependent on the backstories of certain characters and there needs to be some editing in the current established story. First off, the Aukeman Assassin, inspired by Roy Mustang (of the first FMA anime, not the manga or Brotherhood).

QUOTE (Aukeman Assassin)A soldier of Aukema. Notice that the key difference between the Assassin's rank in Aukema and BK's rank in Vishara is that the Assassin is forced to obey orders, rather than give them. This critical difference is what I decided to focus on in the Assassin's backstory.

Not long before the game began, there was a war between Hamisaki and Aukema. Now obviously, there are going to be casualties, especially when you have generals that love to torture civilians in the enemy territory. So there was this one Aukeman general that ordered the soldiers to commit unspeakable horrors to the citizens of Hamisaki. Under his command, the Aukeman Assassin had to wipe out an entire Hamisaki village for some reason (see now, why I needed either Fire or Wind magic). It wasn't long before she realized how brutally wrong her actions were and she vowed never to repeat such atrocities again.

Still, she realized how cruel these militaries can be and hated the different governments of the continent. She met the Tactician sometime and obviously, she found his "unite the nations" plan very tempting and agreed to help him right away. She remained in the Aukeman army though, because it would be easier to bring it down from the inside.

Changes to existing plot: BK doesn't die. All other changes are covered in the Tactician's story:

QUOTE (Tactician)The Tactician wasn't a kid during the Hamisaki vs Aukema war because that would make the Aukeman Assassin way too old. He was a man with a family. His wife and kids were killed by the Aukeman Assassin while he was away for some reason. So yeah, he was pretty mature when he made his decision to unite the countries, and wasn't a kid with a childish dream. He joined the Hamisaki government as an Advisor/Tactician/something and managed to get very high. He was able to travel a lot during that time and was hence, able to meet various people, allowing him to form the five-mastermind group. He has long since forgiven the Aukeman Assassin for murdering his family and knows that her history is proof enough that she can be trusted for working towards this goal.

The Tactician was a very big figure in Hamisaki but he was getting old and decided to retire, much to the disappointment of the people (by people, I mean both the civilians and the soldiers). He travelled to Aukema where he was supposedly attacked by bandits but was saved by Charlie's Angels. That's when he decided to show his gratitude by assisting Charlie for a while. After Charlie gets branded as a traitor, the Tactician says something about how Charlie has been wronged and stuff and decides to remain with you until everything turns out okay.

Hamisaki story complete. Next up is Endgame, which is where the Tactician's big plan actually fails.

QUOTE (Masterminds' Original Plan)It's over. Charlie thinks that everything is okay and the five nations can go back to an era of peace. His army breaks up and the people go back to their respective roles. The Hamisaki King fled to some temple. The Tactician knows where he is (has spies) and will have him assassinated before he can ruin anything. The masterminds would have control of about 70% of the continent and then they can unite, without any significant resistance, into one great nation, bringing true peace to the world.

'Kay. But yeah, I'll get it all together when we get to it. For now, we have MOST of the first act ready to be hacked in.