Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Soul: Same.

You've seen Code Geass? D:

LUMI! YOU GOTTA WATCH A BUNCH OF STUFF!

School too busy. No time. I'm not even up to date with Hetalia, and I have a shitton of things on my to watch list once I get to the second half of the year where I don't have to worry about college apps.

And I gotta learn PHP and Flash. Like soon.

PROTO GIVE ME THE GODDAMN CHARACTER HISTORY/PERSONALITY/WHATEVER DAMMIT.

I gotta write supports.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

OF COURSE I DON'T LIKE IT

[spoiler=Code Geass]And it shouldn't be allowed either, since it would be considered a spoiler. Anyone who's seen even one episode with Euphie would know that she'll never harm a fly. Your avatar spoils one of the biggest events that occurs as late as Episode 23 (out of 25). CHANGE IT BACK

I think that Proto meant that you can't use that avatar unless you watched CG.

In which case, GO DO EET.

No, it's because of the way it portrays an extremely sweet and innocent character. And one of my favorite characters too. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Shit, it's 23? I remember it as 14 for some reasons. Maybe I'm scaling in R2 together under a 25 scale or something. That or my memory sucks.

I did spoil it for him.

Poor Euphie. And Lulu didn't even mean it either. It could be all nice and happy, but... ;~;

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Shit, it's 23? I remember it as 14 for some reasons. Maybe I'm scaling in R2 together under a 25 scale or something. That or my memory sucks.

lol, the final battle of R1 occurs right after the Euphie incident. How could you think it was way back at 14?

I did spoil it for him.

Bad Luminescent Blade

Poor Euphie. And Lulu didn't even mean it either. It could be all nice and happy, but... ;~;

Didn't mean it? The moment he entered that area, he intended to create a similar situation. Well, it was nowhere near as extreme (he only wanted himself to be shot) but HE WAS STILL EVIL FOR TRYING TO STAIN EUPHIE SO THAT HE CAN USE HER TO JUSTIFY HIS ACTIONS!!! He did change his mind later, but well, he was still evil enough to think of it in the first place.

And yeah, even after the big disaster, he could have just taken Euphie and locked her up in some place with Diethard guarding her or something. Or at least he could have asked CC before making a decision. She most likely knew that a Geass canceller could be created (ORANGE!!!).

Too bad Lumi sppooooiiilleeeddd me. And I knew she was harmless and kind anyway. 8[

I only looked up "yandere" on Google.

DOESN'T MATTER, YOU ARE MISLEADING ALL THE OTHER USERS IN THE FORUM BY USING THAT AS YOUR AVATAR

and spoiling it for them, too

Edited by Proto