That One Thread

Florete

Because my memory sucks like hell and I must have proportioned it to the R1+R2 timeline while only taking R1 into consideration when I thought of the episode number.

He didn't meant it to happen that way. He later used it to justify his full-scale rebellion, but when the Geass accidentally activated, I remeber the look on his face.

AND REPLY TO MY QUESTION DAMMIT.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I dont care, that is siggable

Kyllu loves her yaoi.

DOESN'T MATTER, YOU ARE MISLEADING ALL THE OTHER USERS IN THE FORUM BY USING THAT AS YOUR AVATAR

and spoiling it for them, too

;~;

Is that little Euphie in your sig?

Nevermind, I remember now!

Edited by Soul

Because my memory sucks like hell and I must have proportioned it to the R1+R2 timeline while only taking R1 into consideration when I thought of the episode number.

Heh, fair enough. It's been a while since you last saw it, right?

He didn't meant it to happen that way. He later used it to justify his full-scale rebellion, but when the Geass accidentally activated, I remeber the look on his face.

It's the same. The SAZ was THE best way to solve all problems. Best option for the Black Knights and even, Nanaly. But noooooo, he just wants to find out who killed his mommy, and it was entirely because of that that he really wants his Black Knights to keep fighting Brittania. So he planned to force Euphie to try shooting himself so that he could claim to the world that she's a lying backstabber that tricked the Black Knights so that she could eliminate them. What really happened was not very different. And even after it was all over, he decided to openly insult her like crazy to the entire world and give her the worst reputation of any Brittanian royalty in history instead of clearing everything up. THAT.IS.PURE.EVIL!!!

AND REPLY TO MY QUESTION DAMMIT.

WHICH QUESTION?

Two years ago, in fact.

But

He later stuck all the evils on himself, and partially so people would forget what she was forced to do under her condition, and then proceeded to tell Suzaku to kill him.

Of course, I have female bias.

The character history/personality thing so I can write the goddamn Ensis/Lumi and Ensis/Noctian supports.