• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

SOUL JUST CHANGE YOUR AVATAR

I'm fairly sure I can report avatars that contain spoilers. After all, if I can report a particular post for spoilers, it should be allowed for an avatar that shows up in every post, right?

SOUL JUST CHANGE YOUR AVATAR

I'm fairly sure I can report avatars that contain spoilers. After all, if I can report a particular post for spoilers, it should be allowed for an avatar that shows up in every post, right?

*eyes glint* I could've reported RP for ruining Cuan's ... event?

FUCK YES

uhhhhhh

You have no idea how bad I am at writing in the first person.

...I'll read it when I have time. But I'm really strapped for time ATM.

uhhhhhh

You have no idea how bad I am at writing in the first person.

...I'll read it when I have time. But I'm really strapped for time ATM.

If it makes you feel better, there's third person and first person in part two.

Alright, so long as you do, that's cool~

*Poke Poke*

WAKE UP DEAD THREAD! WAKE UP!!

Yeah, shameless bullshitting and saying absolutely nothing worth hearing. Typical me.

Edited by Blasied

I am missing part of my bedroom window.

I am currently in pain.

Connect the dots.

... Hows that for entertainment? Sorry, didn't get to film it. Sudden accidents are like that.

I am missing part of my bedroom window.

I am currently in pain.

Connect the dots.

... Hows that for entertainment? Sorry, didn't get to film it. Sudden accidents are like that.

That sounds...excruciating, actually. There is one great thing about painful sudden accidents involving glass; walking in on people liberally covered in your own blood.

Then you faint, but...

We've currently got a "Vote Greens" sign plugging the hole that was left.

Glass and I have a bad history. I broke the window in the front door earlier this year by trying to push the door open. There's also a large crack in the shower from when I slipped and bashed my head against it when I was 6.

Edited by Blasied

We've currently got a "Vote Greens" sign plugging the hole that was left.

Glass and I have a bad history. I broke the window in the front door earlier this year by trying to push the door open. There's also a large crack in the shower from when I slipped and bashed my head against it when I was 6.

Nice. Shame you don't have any 'Vote Sex Party' signs lyin' about.

This reminds me of the time I had to physically block a hole in a window from view, to stop some guy from seeing the damage...good times. The school was shit, but the cameraderie was...shit. But that moment made me proud. Hell, I don't even remember the guy who caused the damage. He headbutted a tennis ball through the window, that's all I remember.

I actually kinda got lucky with the injuries that I didn't get. The chair that broke was mostly responsible for the window damage anyway. Didn't help the scare factor caused by sitting on it when it did break.

BTW, the greens sign was from 2007. We didn't pick any up this year because we were sick of absolutely anyone that was getting publicity and making campaigning signs.

FUCKING SHOUTBOX NOT WORKING SO I CAN'T ACTUALLY MAKE PRODUCTIVE NOTES

I still have a tiny, near-invisible (possibly completely invisible) scar on my left cheek, from a chair related injury. However, the other contributing factor was the edge of a table.