• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't see him as much now... where is he?

If you see him, tell him to find me and that I'm his bitch.

I HAZ FREND

YAAAAAAAY

i mean, yeah, i uh need to figure out some shit, still

with the thing

(Too busy trying to juggle the hack, Trials, actual work and my insane idea for an Unreal Tournament fanfic)

Lumi, the best way to digitize a drawing(aka using photoshop and whatnot) is it scan then layer it right? Then use a brush. But my brush isn't working. >_>

Yeah. Scan on the bottom layer. Make a new layer on top.

I don't know why it isn't working. Try Ctrl+D in case you have selected anything on accident. It happens.

Or you didn't press hard enough with the tablet.

Yeah. Scan on the bottom layer. Make a new layer on top.

I don't know why it isn't working. Try Ctrl+D in case you have selected anything on accident. It happens.

Or you didn't press hard enough with the tablet.

Kay, *goes off to scanner*

Ah, okay. =\

My tablet is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too sensitive. <_>

Because I drew this badass drawing in class.

But of course I don't draw feet, since I have horrible angle problems with them. <_>

'Kay, Pahn, I need ya to write both KaiXAmelia and CeliaXAmelia, because frankly Kai is...unqualified to type and usually I end up just frankensteining a new support from the best bits of his, anyway. And I have frankly corrected that guy's last spelling mistake. I'll see if there's anything else...

Oh, yeah, there's something else. Onduris route would take a LOT of work off my shoulders, if you could slowly start writing that? Again, I don't need a set deadline or whatever, just...I just need to not be doing it :P

Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what is with the last line of your sig?

Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what is with the last line of your sig?

The truth.

That's not the point. XD

I'm not good at drawing with a mouse or paper so I just gave up lol.

D:<

I'm terrible at drawing. I was asked to do some concept art of a Bard for someone (We're doing multimedia, and actually making a mod for Glest, which is like Warcraft III 'cept free). I...failed.

What

Ethlin drawing was ass because she looked fat and so was that other picture I showed you a few days ago.

I'm certain they'd be better than anything I'd ever make.

CERTAIN I SAY

Throw them up on your art topic anyway.