That One Thread

Florete

A loud bang is heard, as the cannon itself bucks backward, stopping five feet later as it hits the back wall with a thud, undamaged.

The test field, where pigs are hung up as human analogs, is devastated. Not a single test dummy is left unhit, with the lead pig having a cutlass imbedded into it's face at the hilt, and another implanted in it's pelvic region.

Well now, quite the result wouldn't you say? And let us not forget our mathematics test for today. Test

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hai Proto~

Calculators = win.

And manly.

I like manly things.

Just not matrices. >A<

Hi Luminescent Blade!

Calculators are win, alright

I fail to understand how they can be called "manly" though

Good morning my compatriots.

Would anyone like to partake in a cup of steaming tea and a sandwich? I have them prepared already.

Pfft, gunswords. Needs moar guns that fire guns, that fire more guns, that fire more guns, that fire more guns, that fire gunswords, that fire more guns, that fire swords.

Hi Ether

Sure! But I'm guessing I responded a little too late for that, eh?

I lol'd... but how exactly do you fire swords?

Morning guys.

happy.gif

Hi Iris

I do not consider myself a servant so much as a mediator of those around me. If I am the one who takes it upon himself to make the food and get the drinks, no one else feels they are being looked down upon or expected to do so, Mistress Iris.

It isn't too late Mister Proto~ *gives sandwich and tea*

And may I point you to my prior demonstration, sir?

Thanks, Ether! Er... Mister Ether...

Demonstration?

Since when was Ether a servant to everyone~?

NEVER!!!

Thanks, Ether! Er... Mister Ether...

Demonstration?

NEVER!!!

Alright. Well, working it is pretty standard issue. First, you just load one of these packs into the cannon. The powder is premeasured so you don't take as long to reload.

Next, we place this stopper. it keeps the pressure up, and increases the barrel velocity of our pointy projectiles.

Now that that is set up, we just place in our swords of choice. For this demonstration, I've got some cutlasses ready.

Alright, now you just gotta light the fuse and stand back a bit. This thing has quite the kick to it.

*hands Lumi a blowtorch*

A loud bang is heard, as the cannon itself bucks backward, stopping five feet later as it hits the back wall with a thud, undamaged.

The test field, where pigs are hung up as human analogs, is devastated. Not a single test dummy is left unhit, with the lead pig having a cutlass imbedded into it's face at the hilt, and another implanted in it's pelvic region.

Well now, quite the result wouldn't you say? And let us not forget our mathematics test for today. Test

There you are. Also, addressing me as mister is unnecessary sir, you're making me blush~

I do not consider myself a servant so much as a mediator of those around me. If I am the one who takes it upon himself to make the food and get the drinks, no one else feels they are being looked down upon or expected to do so, Mistress Iris.

I can tell you're enjoying this.

Hi Malice!

Well, just let him work, he likes doing this job. :3

<3

You're still my step-son, man. <3

Calculators are manly because I like all things manly and I like calculators. Thus they are manly.

My logic does not make sense.

Your logic makes infallible sense, Mistress Lumi. Spread the manly~! *takes off shirt in an over-exaggerated, overly sexual matter*

I can tell you're enjoying this.

My name is Ether of Isaac. You have discovered my motives, prepare to die.

My name is Ether of Isaac. You have discovered my motives, prepare to die.

I'm a Swordmaster from Isaac too.

Oh wait, there are already too many female Swordmasters from Isaac.

/dreams shatter

I'm a mage girl who has Holsety, Falaflame, Thorhammer, Excalibur, Graficalibur, Aura, insert other spells here.

Lol. Hi.

Hi BK

There you are. Also, addressing me as mister is unnecessary sir, you're making me blush~

But you just addressed me like that yourself

Also, win.

Hi Malice!

Alice used to be your old name and you used to love being mean...

Hi Amelia!

You're still my step-son, man. <3

Calculators are manly because I like all things manly and I like calculators. Thus they are manly.

My logic does not make sense.

Stepson, wat?

Are you implying that you hate everything that isn't manly?

I'm a mage girl who has Holsety, Falaflame, Thorhammer, Excalibur, Graficalibur, Aura, insert other spells here.

Just don't touch my DaimThunder and we'll get along fine. You might wanna watch out for Daddy!!!!!, Amelia!, and Harudoku though, since you stole their holy weapons.