I'm actually mostly a gothloli-designer---*shot*

*looks at your Lumi Halloween*

Yeah... :3

WHO DID THAT WHO SHOT LUMI?!?

I thought it was Tinny.

....Your eyes have problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdgZRVnTmM

More metal goodness! Instrumental <3

ERL, this is the Japanese trap band I was talking about. Listen to it. If you don't like it it's fine, but I want you to at least try this. :)

I see you and I raise you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmNF0z061w

Edited by Balcerzak

What are we?

We are dust.

That which we come from, which we go to

That which we don't seek, but inevitable is

The flow, the cycle

We are an absolute

We are the beginning and the ending

We are the setmark for what comes next

What comes next if we are absolute?

That which is indefinite

That which is unkown

We reach outwards

We are the indefinite

We are the flowing

We are the individual

We are dust.

that's not fair, I've been here longer than you, that position should be mine <_<

I'm more Irish and likely more metal than you. Longevity means nothing.

I'm more Irish and likely more metal than you. Longevity means nothing.

You may be more Irish than me, but I don't know about metal, it's not all I listen to though :/

It's like you're dying without Rhythm! D:>

And this thread has severely deteriorated in quality. Aside from that awesome artwork you drew.

Behind all the neuroses? Huh.

I think so.

You may be more Irish than me, but I don't know about metal, it's not all I listen to though :/

Eh...it's maybe 70% of what I listen to. Regardless, as long as Irish is within the title I claim sole reign of the title. However, seeing as you're vastly more Australian than I am (somewhere in between 25% and 50%, some was corrupted with New Zealander) you have your own titles to claim.

And this thread has severely deteriorated in quality. Aside from that awesome artwork you drew.

and me right? :awesome:

Eh...it's maybe 70% of what I listen to. Regardless, as long as Irish is within the title I claim sole reign of the title. However, seeing as you're vastly more Australian than I am (somewhere in between 25% and 50%, some was corrupted with New Zealander) you have your own titles to claim.

Me vastly more Australian :lol:

I think Australian accents sound weird, most people in Adelaide have a more English-ish accent. (it's very different but sort of similar)

and me right? :awesome:

Oh, a lot of people here are still awesome. You, Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Amelia!, Daddy!!!!!, Teacher, Luminescent Blade, etc. I was referring to the content of the thread that time.

Oh, a lot of people here are still awesome. You, Uncle ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Amelia!, Daddy!!!!!, Teacher, Luminescent Blade, etc. I was referring to the content of the thread that time.

.... No fair, Astra and Enjo get more !'s than me. ;___;

What happened to your lovable co-mod? :(