• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, if any of you want to try to remake me, I guess talk to Fireman about it.

How's about a competition? Whoevers I choose as the best representation of me wins some sort of prize or something? Gives me more options for a mug, and gives people something to do.

Your prize will be choosing how much I flirt with you. Consider whatever you have now a 5/10, and adjust accordingly.

HAI ERL

I finished my Trainee run yesterday!

I gave Seth the C19 speedwing and basically rushed the final chapters. Seth had Audhulma, Ross had Garm, Amelia had Vidofnir and Ewan had Excalibur (and C Light magic so he could use Divine). Got to the last map and fate was kind to me. Demon King only summoned Wights and Entombeds. No Dracozombies and no Gorgons. Eirika and Seth weakend the DK while the Trainee Trio performed their Triangle Attack and finished him off.

There was a facepalm moment though. Amelia, Ross, and Ewan all supported each other. Amelia whacked DK twice and when it was Ross turn to go he MISS'D twice with Garm. :facepalm: Luckily, Ewan's Excalibur finished it off.

Here are their Final Stats!

Eirika LV20/17

45 HP, 24* STR, 29* SKL, 30* SPD, 20 LUK, 20 DEF, 25* RES, S Swords, SethxEirika A Support

Seth LV --/20

55 HP, 25* STR, 22 SKL, 17 SPD, 19 LUK, 21 DEF, 12 RES, S Swords, A Lances, SethxEirika A Support

Ross LV 10/20/11

45 HP, 26* STR, 17 SKL, 23 SPD, 20 LUK, 18 DEF, 17 RES, S Axes, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Amelia LV10/20/10

48 HP, 17 STR, 23 SKL, 26 SPD, 24 LUK, 19 DEF, 9 RES, S Lances, RossxAmelia A Support, RossxEwan B Support

Ewan LV 10/20/13

46 HP, 25 MAG, 18 SKL, 22 SPD, 23 LUK, 9 DEF, 25 RES, S Anima, D Dark, C Light, EwanxRoss B Support, EwanxAmelia B Support

Epilogue: Ross and Amelia fell in love and got married, Ewan became a stand-up comedian that told math jokes but failed because nobody gives a shit about math, and Eirika and Seth got married and decided after all they've been through they only wanted one kid, but ended up with triplets. =O

I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MATH!

I love Eiri. Comes out godly every time.

Once I got a full-cap (sans HP) ramming Eirika. Best moment of my life.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Seth and Eirika also had Titania who got kidnapped to Tellius as a baby because... Anna.

I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MATH!

I love Eiri. Comes out godly every time.

Once I got a full-cap (sans HP) ramming Eirika. Best moment of my life.

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Seth and Eirika also had Titania who got kidnapped to Tellius as a baby because... Anna.

Eph is obviously bettah. <3

Don't they already have fanart of that anyway?

And Franz needs to support Eiri. Because That way I can have a Seth-Eiri-Franz triangle of tankage and doom and things will die even faster.

OgmaxNavarre makes hot yaoi too *shot*

Lumi should draw it. Seth and Ephraim are in varying states of undress, laying in the royal chambers. Eirika(Lumi herself as well, possible cameo, yo) is watching intently from the side.

"My lady... if this is as you wish, then so be it. Happy Birthday, my love."

Did I mention one of them is wearing nothing but giftwrap?

*is shot by every other guy in the thread*

Lumi should draw it. Seth and Ephraim are in varying states of undress, laying in the royal chambers. Eirika(Lumi herself as well, possible cameo, yo) is watching intently from the side.

"My lady... if this is as you wish, then so be it. Happy Birthday, my love."

Did I mention one of them is wearing nothing but giftwrap?

*is shot by every other guy in the thread*

*MASSIVE NOSEBLEED*

Both Eirika and Ephraim are awesome. They are the Wonder Twins of Magvel.

I was amazed how quickly Eirika caught up. She capped str, skl, spd, and res like nobody's business.

Amelia was also great. Not very strong, but with so much skl and spd and that crit bonus which was reliable (as long as she was next to her supports) and she was pretty much a Swordmaster with a lance. In her support trinagle with a Killer Lance and she had a 78% critical hit chance! Amelia, I promise to stop making fun of you now. Well...I won't make fun of you as much.

Ross was big man on campus of course with high str, spd, and def. Too bad he missed DK twice with Garm. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!

All in all, a fun pt. I wonder what theme I should do next... Mist RD solo? >_>

Bad Amelia!

Bad Luminescent Blade!

What is happening to this thread?

Women and gay men. So...nothing in particular that hasn't been happening for eight months.

Hey. I don't want Seth to be gay, or I can't get him dammit (inb4fictional). I just like seeing him in varying states of undress.

AND SCARS OF MANLINESS.

Luminescent Blade!, as much as I want to admire your amazing artwork, I would prefer that you keep this particular one in PMs.

It will be either that or spoiler'd where you don't have to open it. With an extremely large caution sign.