• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

not bad Okaasan... but I got you.

*Braces sword arm against his thigh, hard-blocking the blow. Using free hand, delivers a powerful jab to Lumi's gut*

Not quite yet.

*Sucks in gut and side-turns before contact at the last second, pulls sword away, flips a couple feet away*

Kai can't handle Seth's manliness.

I think it's more like he's sore over the fact there's unlimited stat boosters in the creature campaign (<33333333333333333).

Including unlimited boots... 8D

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Should have expected as such... after all, you and father taught me how to wield this blade...

*lunges at Lumi as she flips back, stabbing Balmung towards her as she descends, hoping to catch her off-balance at landing*

I think it's more like he's sore over the fact there's unlimited stat boosters in the creature campaign (<33333333333333333).

Including unlimited boots... 8D

15 move all-cap Seth gogogo~

Should have expected as such... after all, you and father taught me how to wield this blade...

*lunges at Lumi as she flips back, stabbing Balmung towards her as she descends, hoping to catch her off-balance at landing*

*As Ether's Balmung approaches, uses own Balmung to push off the tip of his Balmung and using the force to land back a few more feet*

What does that have to do with anything?

Seth's manliness overflowed in that game and made enemies weaker than they should be.

*As Ether's Balmung approaches, uses own Balmung to push off the tip of his Balmung and using the force to land back a few more feet*

So... as my sword comes close to you, you push the tips of our swords together, and thrust hard enough to land a few feet back? Hot.

Such maneuvers would be impossible for anyone else... Okaasan. Wonderful.

*Holds Balmung in a defensive position*

Come now, Okaasan. For all of your skill, can you not even break through my defense?

*brings Balmung directly to the ground, unbalancing Lumi enough to pull out a combat dagger and bring it to her throat*

Heh... I suppose we can only consider this a draw, then?

Edited by Ether