That One Thread

Florete

@JB: But I wanted the Regal Blade! Even though I'm never gonna use it!

And plus, putting them both to sleep gives me, like, 5 turns to instakill Nergal as soon as the door opens. :awesome:

See above.

My two MVPs teamkilled Nergal. Farina with Rex Hasta and Lucius with Aureola. They should support.

Prissy did a shitton of Barrier Spamming, and for good reason. :awesome:

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Killing Lloyd is the problem.

Lesse, everybody sans Jaffar, Lyn, and Raven gets doubled. Jaffar is the only one who can reasonably take him out unless I team up, and even then it's only a <20% chance.

And then if my team's too far away from Nergal, that berserk Druid comes and gets ME.

Last thing I want is a berserk!Jaffar or Pent or Lucius or if that thing gets lucky, Farina. NOT COOL.

Though after Linus dies, door opens, and then Nergal got owned by Farina and Lucius. Raven didn't get to use his awesome new sword. Oh well.

What I did last time on FE7 was do the Berserk trick, let Sain nuke Lloyd, then I moved everyone else up to Nergal. Jaffar got Berserked, Pent warped him to the back of Nergal's room, and Jaffar shit on Nergal for me. =D

I got RNG-fucked on the Warp chapter.

Farina got hit by Druid with Luna, so she had to fly back to heal. And then I missed the village.

On EHM Lucius just tanked the whole last part with his manly 30 RES. Well, 25+5 due to Aureola.

Actually I should've just let him tank this part too. Aureola is a manly, manly tome.

Athos ALWAYS have capped Mag.

Actually, not on HHM. Athos had a 80 something to sleep Lloyd and 90 something on Linus.

This is from Rune Factory, I assume?

3 I'm guessing.

Yes.

At first I thought it was Luminescent Blade speaking. Then I opened the picture and checked again.

I don't exactly know how you drew that conclusion... @__@

Thats the game ASL was playing!

I like it too. What, is he the only one allowed to play it? =P