• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

And Luna. And 80% chance of Critting.

NO ONE SURVIVES A LUNACRIT.

I'm running her through the inflation patch. Apparently her defense can go higher than 22 now.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Should have berserked them. Lloyd kills Linus, scrub walks in with an Iron Lance and stabs Lloyd to death. Yay regal Blade!

Why have I never thought of this?

I never use Berserk/Sleep/Silence staves (except in FE4 for Silence, and the Sleep staff to recruit stupid General whatshisface in FE6)

So many deaths could have been avoided if I bersekerd Lloyd and had him kill Linus for me. It was be almost like...a faux recruitment. 8D

Why have I never thought of this?

I never use Berserk/Sleep/Silence staves (except in FE4 for Silence, and the Sleep staff to recruit stupid General whatshisface in FE6)

So many deaths could have been avoided if I bersekerd Lloyd and had him kill Linus for me. It was be almost like...a faux recruitment. 8D

It's actually my first time using this as well. I was distributing inventory, then saw: oh hey a sleep staff! And gave it to Prissy. Who gave it to Athos for maximum sleeping potential.