• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I find it easier that everyone run away and let Sigurd kill boss then talk to Ayra. Because you have to do that anyway. It's not like Ayra runs that fast. Azel might have issues but that's about it.

Go out the other side of the woods to minimize contact with her.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Calculus is a work of heaven. It's beautiful. I can just get off by writing ∂y/∂t. That partial derivative symbol is so satisfying to write. I love it.

I know exactly how you feel...

@ Proto: DO WANT. And :awesome:

It's easy to find more digits. Just find the square of the current number, and take the next digit from the right that shows up. The next digit in the "magic number" will be 10 - that digit.

e.g. 62 = 36, so the next digit is 10-3=7. 762 is 5776, so the next digit is 10-7=3. Use wolframalpha.com if you're really interested. I got bored of it.

I find it easier that everyone run away and let Sigurd kill boss then talk to Ayra. Because you have to do that anyway. It's not like Ayra runs that fast. Azel might have issues but that's about it.

Go out the other side of the woods to minimize contact with her.

This is what I do too. But I tried the Alec method once and it worked fine. Nullifying Meteor is the only way to guarantee surviving her attack.

I know exactly how you feel...

It's easy to find more digits. Just find the square of the current number, and take the next digit from the right that shows up. The next digit in the "magic number" will be 10 - that digit.

e.g. 62 = 36, so the next digit is 10-3=7. 762 is 5776, so the next digit is 10-7=3. Use wolframalpha.com if you're really interested. I got bored of it.

Epic. Thanks! <3

This is what I do too. But I tried the Alec method once and it worked fine. Nullifying Meteor is the only way to guarantee surviving her attack.

I just make sure nobody ever gets hit by her at all. Getting hit by Ayra hurts even if Meteor doesn't activate. And it's almost guaranteed that she'll hit with her SKL and SPD like that. And get doubled.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Epic. Thanks! <3

You're welcome! Just remember that it was Rhythm~ who first discovered it.

I just make sure nobody ever gets hit by her at all. Getting hit by Ayra hurts even if Meteor doesn't activate. And it's almost guaranteed that she'll hit with her SKL and SPD like that. And get doubled.

Yup, she will. Sigurd talking to her while she walks back is the most reliable strategy.

You know, I didn't get that until yesterday when I re-read it.

You're welcome! Just remember that it was Rhythm~ who first discovered it.

:awesome:

EXAMS ARE OVER

I'm the only person here who apparently loathes mathematics and cannot wait until he gets that out of the way to do more significant and interesting things with his life and education.

I like indices and multiplying numbers in my head. I don't mind differentiation, but I hate doing it backwards damn Integration

I'm glad I'm not doing it in my final year.

Tee hee, thanks Amelia~

What's up?

I totally aced Chemistry and Physics this month. *satisfied* Although not much luck with history though.

Also get 2 days off school, too~ Fri and Sat! Yay Teacher's day~ :3

Overall, I'm good~

You?

I totally aced Chemistry and Physics this month. *satisfied* Although not much luck with history though.

Also get 2 days off school, too~ Fri and Sat! Yay Teacher's day~ :3

Overall, I'm good~

You?

Lol, I did so badly at Chem... Totally aced Bio and Philosophy and did well for English and Health. Maths was pretty meh... But I'm not doing Maths any more, so... :awesome: And my Philosophy teacher told me that I got an A for the exam. So, I'm happy too!

Edited by Rhythm