That One Thread

Florete

Also;

A) Shouldn't he have Major Fala?

B) Gaaaah the Lopt blood thing it freaky.

Any human being can have only one major holy blood type and a maximum of two different holy blood type. And when both parents have minor blood of the same type, then ALL of the children are capable of inheriting major blood (unlike a single parent with major blood, who can only pass it down to one child only). Lopt blood is treated in the same way. Among the three kids Dierdre had, Celice got major Baldo, Julia major Narga, and Julius major Lopt. Dierdre's major Narga became minor in Celice, while Alvis's major Fala became minor in both his kids. The third blood got erased. None of Alvis's kids got both Light and Dark (it's possible they repel each other or something, since Dierdre is the only one who has both).

...Six shots of tornado just got aimed at wossisname, Aless. He dodged four of them and the incoming Meteor from Julesy.

Damn, the Dark Warlords suck at fighting. Six attacks, though, man...that was nasty. Attack-Continue-Pursuit-Continue-Charge-Continue...holy shit. I was kinda hoping it to be an awesome glitch :P

FE5 allows Marietta to have Charge iirc, so you can have Meteor+Continue+Meteor+Pursuit+Meteor+Continue+Meteor+Charge+Meteor+Continue+Meteor+Pursuit+Meteor+Continue+Meteor, giving a grand total of forty hits, each of which can be a critical (twenty of those attacks will likely have 100 Crit) and they can also be Luna'd (20% chance, since she always caps Skill).

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

FE4 Hell is really not very threatening. As for FE5, Hell's name is extremely appropriate when teamed up with Jormung users. Even if you were poisoned fifty turns ago, Hell will become equivalent to Lethality.

...unless you're like me and that time Celice got hit by a 2% with a followup by Manfloy's Fenrir. RAEG. Sety was too busy keeping Sage!Yuria in check.

Balmung's only real weakness is that it lacks the immunity to status staves that Mistoltin and Tyrfing ward off. And that it doesn't always deal the overkill damage from Mistoltin's frequent criticals. Meteor activation rate is still pretty high though, and it gets the job done (and wastes 5000G for each Meteor)

Pretty much. It means you'll hardly get hit by anything else, though.

But then again, I gave Lakche Thief Ring, did the Balmung glitch, and got Balmung up to 100 kills.

Most fearsome sword ever. :awesome:

Anyway, you want to train Celice early on, feed him a few kills, you know, cleaning after the twins of godliness and such.

But somehow, Nihil doesn't work.

I loaded my Lakche v Yurius save on my Inflation patch, and Lakche promptly Balmung-crit'd his ass to the moon. But then I loaded my other save where it was Lakche v. Warlords and his long range shit can actually hit.

But somehow, Nihil doesn't work.

I loaded my Lakche v Yurius save on my Inflation patch, and Lakche promptly Balmung-crit'd his ass to the moon. But then I loaded my other save where it was Lakche v. Warlords and his long range shit can actually hit.

Nihil blocks only sword skills

Not criticals.

And what are the new caps?

I loaded my Lakche v. Arion save. She levels up and got to 23 DEF wut.

And she also hits him three times before a counter without activating Meteor. She has the regular Holyn!Lakche skillset of Pursuit, Continue, Awareness, Meteor, and Luna. Hm.

Okay. So I loaded the Lakche v Yurius save.

Lakche hits one normally, Yurius gets hit. Yurius hits, Lakche dodges. Lakche activates LUNA, Yurius big shield's it. Lakche Luna's again, Yurius's HP go down the drain and dies. 62 damage what now.

He has Awareness, so I dunno why the sword skills are working.