• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Proto.

Nobody outtraps Lucius. Except for Bridget.

Chainey is good though.

BridgetxMidir is the only possible straight pairing for either of those two characters.

Repost for Proto:

aahuv6.jpg

Lucius is the Master Trap.

...and you just had to use the Dancer class. lol42HP

Edited by Proto

...and you just had to use the Dancer class. lol42HP

Raven replaced Gerik. Gerik got a earlier join time and replaced Garcia. Lucius and Raven are OTP.

Lucius is probably one of the best characters in my harem hack. 8-move canto dancer with access to all magic types and staves? Yes plz~

*shot for trapfavoritism*

Raven replaced Gerik. Gerik got a earlier join time and replaced Garcia. Lucius and Raven are OTP.

Why not add Priscilla to that pairing?

Lucius is probably one of the best characters in my harem hack. 8-move canto dancer with access to all magic types and staves? Yes plz~

If he's the only Dancer, then I doubt he would spend much time in actual combat.

*shot for trapfavoritism*

Nah, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't start drawing fanservice...

Why not add Priscilla to that pairing?

If he's the only Dancer, then I doubt he would spend much time in actual combat.

Nah, there's nothing wrong with that. As long as you don't start drawing fanservice...

Because the only OT3 I like aside from the one in my sig is DieckxRutgerxClarine.

He is, but with Canto, he can catch up, and he beats things up enemy phase. Like a swordmaster, his speed is very high, so he dodges most things thrown at him. He practically has enemy phase invincibility,

Plus, with my play style for FE8, most healers don't get much playtime. So my only viable, long-run healer is, well... Saleh Pent.

Who's pretty delicious but he gets hit too.

What no.

I substituted Saleh for Pent because Pent is cooler, but since my speed of playing FE8 gets faster and faster, I can't stop having Seth stomp everything, and healers became rather obsolete until later, in which case, only Saleh-Pent has the durability. And Lucius became durable for once. Sorta.

Oh, you were talking about the real games and not the trap hack. Clarine makes a really good healer though, with a horse and poor magic (so that you don't get any bright ideas of making her fight instead) and is also considered to be the ultimate dodge machine in GBA.

[spoiler=Emotions]

WhatAstra.gif

"W-What?" /sweatdrop (Nervous/been caught?)

WhyAstra.gif

"Why do I even bother?" /sigh (Sighing)

AngryAstra.gif

"What the fuck did you just do." (Silent Angry)

AnimeSweatDrop.gif

"...What did I just eat?" (Not feeling well/whaaaat)

CockyAstra.gif

"OBJECTION!" "Do you think your proof is strong enough?" (Cocky)

HappinessAstra.gif

"Hmm..? What was thaaaat?" (Happy (?) Flirty)

HomoHEEEEEEYAstra.gif

"HEEEEEY GUUUYS" (HomoHey/what did you do /jaw drop)

TakethatbitchesAstra.gif

"TAKE THAT BITCH!" (...Dunno how to describe this one)

Yeah. It's just FE8 I have troubles with healers though, since in FE7 and FE6 Marcus doesn't stomp the game as hard as Seth does, since Elibe is harder than Magvel. And considering that FE6 is the hardest GBA game, healers do get a lot of time in this. It's just that in FE8, I've played Sethsolo so many times that playing normally is rather difficult now.