• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

HM, eh? Try completing the chapter by killing Ike then.

I always kill Ike.

In my first HM run, I killed him with Volug. In my last one, with a 3rd tier Jill. And now...WITH EDDIE! :awesome:

I would capture this moment, but it would slooowwww dooowwwnn if I did.

CONGRATULATIONS, AMELIA! Especially the Literature part, because you were always a Physics genius.

Also, I love being in Malaysia. It's filled with cats and kittens here.

Chemistry genius*

I'm fair with Physics and Math.

And suck with Literature.

Do want~~

Meow =3

Oniisan~~ *squeezes*

Congrats Amely~

Thankiees~

Also, I love being in Malaysia. It's filled with cats and kittens here.

I like cats. Also, don't you just hate those enemies that hit you with like every status effect in the game at once?

Oh wow, I couldn't even kill Ike in Easy Mode. Dawn Brigade goes too slow. And my Jill decided to sleep with Haar instead.

As for Volug, maybe I should get rid of his half-shift so that he can actually level up for that...

Chemistry genius*

I'm fair with Physics and Math.

And suck with Literature.

Ah, so THAT's where I inherited them from, eh!

Do want~~

I feed them around half of my chicken whenever one of them approaches me while I'm eating. In a few days, they'll hopefully no longer run away when I don't have food.

I like cats. Also, don't you just hate those enemies that hit you with like every status effect in the game at once?

<3 cats. And well, status isn't really that annoying. If the Freeze or Sleep connects, then it's bad. The others aren't as threatening. Except maybe Dazzle. Burn and Poison or useless when you heal up after every battle.

Proto, what university did you go to? Also, which state in Malaysia?

IIUM, Gombak, KL, Selangor

Oh wow, I couldn't even kill Ike in Easy Mode. Dawn Brigade goes too slow. And my Jill decided to sleep with Haar instead.

As for Volug, maybe I should get rid of his half-shift so that he can actually level up for that...

Bold: Huh? What??

The rest: I don't bother going after Ike, really...

As I see it, laguz are irritating as all hell to raise in Radiant Dawn - leveling up at the speed of molasses transformed, and they die easily untransformed. Ugh. :facepalm: It's why I don't bother with most laguz units. Ergo, Halfshift isn't the problem.

Bold: Huh? What??

Recruited at 3-7 so she wasn't in 3-13

The rest: I don't bother going after Ike, really...

As I see it, laguz are irritating as all hell to raise in Radiant Dawn - leveling up at the speed of molasses transformed, and they die easily untransformed. Ugh. :facepalm: It's why I don't bother with most laguz units. Ergo, Halfshift isn't the problem.

Same here. As much as I loved Ranulf, I couldn't train him. The only ones I used were the royals.

Ah, so THAT's where I inherited them from, eh!

I feed them around half of my chicken whenever one of them approaches me while I'm eating. In a few days, they'll hopefully no longer run away when I don't have food.

I c wut u did thar.

Awww~

<3 cats. And well, status isn't really that annoying. If the Freeze or Sleep connects, then it's bad. The others aren't as threatening. Except maybe Dazzle. Burn and Poison or useless when you heal up after every battle.

I'm not talking about Riviera - you can only have one status effect on you at a time in that game. I'm thinking more along the lines of Malboros in the Final Fantasy games. >_>

Recruited at 3-7 so she wasn't in 3-13

Same here. As much as I loved Ranulf, I couldn't train him. The only ones I used were the royals.

Oh. I never recruit Jill over to the Mercenaries.

I don't even bother with the royals come endgame As for Ranulf... He's the best cat, but that's saying very very little because cat laguz are augh in RD, and second, Lethe and Lyre are two of the worst characters in the game. 'Course, even with how bad Lyre is, you just can't top Wendy when it comes to failure.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I c wut u did thar.

Well, these skills ARE hereditary

Awww~

And there are some really cute kittens as well but I never get to feed them since they're always scared of me.

I'm not talking about Riviera - you can only have one status effect on you at a time in that game. I'm thinking more along the lines of Malboros in the Final Fantasy games. >_>

Oh, I thought you were referring to status in general in Riviera. I can't remember who Malboros were so I guess maybe I wasn't very frustrated with them. Besides, I like running away from battles a lot. FFV Bio was really deadly.

You just listed the only laguz worth using period.

Care to tell me how Janaff and Ulki are worth using?

Oh. I never recruit Jill over to the Mercenaries.

I don't even bother with the royals come endgame As for Ranulf... He's the best cat, but that's saying very very little because cat laguz are augh in RD, and second, Lethe and Lyre are two of the worst characters in the game. 'Course, even with how bad Lyre is, you just can't top Wendy when it comes to failure.

Yeah, I guess I might leave her alone from now on as well.

Don't cats get better Mastery skills or something? But anyhow, I even tried using Skrimir and didn't have much success. Let Naesala solo the chapters instead.

ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Don't forget the aunt-nephew relationship

You're a scary Proto. :3

Come on, they're really small. I shouldn't be surprised at that. But if I get the mother to like me, maybe I'll get to feed the kitten too... if I could first identify the mother, that is.

Must have been a Scyther that just evolved. Scizor doesn't get STAB on Wing Attack. Scyther doesn't get STAB on Bullet Punch but even then, his Speed should be high enough for Agility to be unnecessary. Unless this Scyther really fears getting revenge'd by Scarves or by the very few Pokemon with higher Agility.

It's a complete joke on Scizor though.

And there are some really cute kittens as well but I never get to feed them since they're always scared of me.

Oh, I thought you were referring to status in general in Riviera. I can't remember who Malboros were so I guess maybe I wasn't very frustrated with them. Besides, I like running away from battles a lot. FFV Bio was really deadly.

Yeah, I guess I might leave her alone from now on as well.

Don't cats get better Mastery skills or something? But anyhow, I even tried using Skrimir and didn't have much success. Let Naesala solo the chapters instead.

There are a good few cats around my house, but most of them just run off once approached.

As for Malboros, there are two words you'd hate to see on the screen - Bad Breath.

I doubt it. At any rate, the big problem with cats is their gauge runs out faster than those of other laguz.