• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey Lumi I could always let you use my Mareeta mug.

But do you want Mareeta to get killed by Linus? :< Wouldn't she Meteor the fuck out of him?

I already have stuff planned involving Karel too.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Too lazy to quote.

Proto, I heard rumors that Ulki is potentially as strong as Tibarn. His only disadvantage is the lack of formshift, but in the last chapter, that can be fixed with a laguz gem.

Who're you again? But alright then, I guess I'll have to try out Ulki next time.

Why did Navarre guest star in Code Geass?

Kallen-2.gif

I didn't open the link but I'm assuming you're talking about Xingke. He's a true FE Swordmaster and the coolest character in Code Geass appearance-wise.

I thought he resembled Shannan more though.

On the other hand, Naesala is the only royal I use a good bit of the time (and Nailah, because how in the world am holding off that assload of reinforcements in 4-4 otherwise?) and even then, I don't take him to endgame - I consider their 1 range lock to be a handicap. I'm strictly speaking from a part 4 perspective, though.

I use Tibarn but only because he's my favorite character. And Caineghis because of that giant Atk. There really aren't many good characters that can attack 1-2 range anyway. None of the magicians seem particularly good so it's just Urvan, Wishblade, and the S rank weapons.

So true.

Volke is the exception though, since I see him Critical way too often, and he activates Lethality quite a few times too.

And speaking of Mastery skills and crits, Bane has to be THE worst Mastery skill in the game.

XING KE

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Expected

She looks more Asian. And Asian is awesome. So...

Hi Amelia! How's your kitty?

I didn't open the link but I'm assuming you're talking about Xingke. He's a true FE Swordmaster and the coolest character in Code Geass appearance-wise.

Yup, Xingke. I saw Code Geass before I played FE though (an FE other than 7, actually). I was just looking up some Code Geass screenshots and realized that Xingke looks a lot like FE Swordmasters. Navarre, Karel and Shanan, but I think he resembles Navarre most.

Xingke was awesome.

Except for that crush on the little girl empress. Not awesome.

And speaking of Mastery skills and crits, Bane has to be THE worst Mastery skill in the game.

I've been saying this for years.

Lux wants to draw before learning anatomy.

There aren't enough Sigurdpalms in the world.

...That's where I started my drawing career. Really.

Is it eating and growing properly? And does it still scratch you?

Yes. Yes. And yes.

Same here.

I bet basically everyone started that way.

but learning anatomy will help more

Because that gives you general idea how to draw stuffs than the damn anatomy which always screws everything.

AMELY~

WHERE YA BEEN?

What?

I blame timezones.

Game Soluna is playing. She changed her name too to a character from the game so I'm guessing Soluna got Lux to and it's her favorite pairing.

So, RoronaxIksel?

Yup, Xingke. I saw Code Geass before I played FE though (an FE other than 7, actually). I was just looking up some Code Geass screenshots and realized that Xingke looks a lot like FE Swordmasters. Navarre, Karel and Shanan, but I think he resembles Navarre most.

Oh, wait, I forgot that Navarre's hair became darker in DS. I always saw him like this:

navarre.gif

Xingke was awesome.

Indeed. Xingke and Sayoko were the only characters that had cool action sequences that didn't involve Knightmares. AND HE MANAGED TO DEFEAT AND CAPTURE KARIN!!!

Except for that crush on the little girl empress. Not awesome.

Hey, come on, she saved his life. And who did you expect him to end up with anyway?

I've been saying this for years.

It has an activation rate that's much lower than the Crit rate (half???) and it never kills the enemy. I never saw it activate on the second attack though, so it was always an ORKO. But it still lets you get counterattacked.

Yes. Yes. And yes.

Good Amelia! Good kitty. And that's really good, since it still loves you so much.

PLAYABLE CHARACTER and honestly I wouldn't mind. XD

But I have no more slots~ We could have them mention Mareeta's still off traveling the continent or something. Maybe finding Lakche as her one true rival. :awesome: Unless you have a way to randomly make a character playable. That'd be fine with me then.

Except there's three swordmasters and four Heroes. Fun times. Lakche already went Wyvern Knight so she can get Luna Pierce like a good daughter of Holyn's. Who rules Sophara.

Then epic will truly begin.

And @ comment on Lux drawing

What

Damn anatomy you either get right or wrong, though.

AND IT'S DRAWING SHAPES

Depends on what you draw.

Anatomy is good for stuffs like full body (?)

Most of people don't draw it though. Even artists sometimes don't.

It's just been a while is all. What have you been up to?

Exams.