That One Thread

Florete

I use Tibarn but only because he's my favorite character. And Caineghis because of that giant Atk. There really aren't many good characters that can attack 1-2 range anyway. None of the magicians seem particularly good so it's just Urvan, Wishblade, and the S rank weapons.

Volke is the exception though, since I see him Critical way too often, and he activates Lethality quite a few times too.

And speaking of Mastery skills and crits, Bane has to be THE worst Mastery skill in the game.

To be honest, I don't give a damn about mages not exactly being good in RD, because I use them anyways. Then again, I also don't care about using Urvan or the Vague Katti.

Yeah.

Ok, though I say Astra is little better.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

So, RoronaxIksel?

Oh, wait, I forgot that Navarre's hair became darker in DS. I always saw him like this:

navarre.gif

I played DS before FE3 so he's his FE11 self to me.

Indeed. Xingke and Sayoko were the only characters that had cool action sequences that didn't involve Knightmares. AND HE MANAGED TO DEFEAT AND CAPTURE KARIN!!!

YES. I think I'll go watch some his scenes on YouTube now. :awesome:

Hey, come on, she saved his life. And who did you expect him to end up with anyway?

He's in his early 20s and she's like what, 11? It just came off as weird to me. I'd be fine if it were big brother/little sister relationship but the show was clearly implying otherwise.

It has an activation rate that's much lower than the Crit rate (half???) and it never kills the enemy. I never saw it activate on the second attack though, so it was always an ORKO. But it still lets you get counterattacked.

I've had it activate twice on me or on the second strike. Whispers should have been Assassins, but IS felt the need to troll. :P

Nope, I switched Kingdra in after Aero bit it. Then came the trick from him, the Meteor from me.

If you already got the Scarf, then why on Weyard did you use Draco Meteor? And if you selected Draco Meteor before you got the Scarf, why didn't you just switch out, since Starmie has no business dealing with Kingdra without Tricking it.

My friend Spores my Aero, then he sets a sub up on the switch and proceeds to rape. >_<

Typical Breloom. Of course, the crucial decision the player has to make is whether to Spore first or Sub up. Sporing first risks activating Sleep Clause on a RestTalker while subbing first leaves you open to any faster Taunter. Unless you know everyone in your opponent's team, you need to be quite lucky with who your opponent sends in no matter which choice you pick.

If you already got the Scarf, then why on Weyard did you use Draco Meteor? And if you selected Draco Meteor before you got the Scarf, why didn't you just switch out, since Starmie has no business dealing with Kingdra without Tricking it.

Typical Breloom. Of course, the crucial decision the player has to make is whether to Spore first or Sub up. Sporing first risks activating Sleep Clause on a RestTalker while subbing first leaves you open to any faster Taunter. Unless you know everyone in your opponent's team, you need to be quite lucky with who your opponent sends in no matter which choice you pick.

Here's what happened:

Starmie murders Aero

dicking around

double KO

Kingdra and Starmie swap in

Starmie uses Trick

I lose my LO bonus and so fail to KO it

game

EDIT: Oh yeah, I tied my first game yesterday. Obamasnow and Starmie tied, lol

Edited by JB25

. . .

Hi Amelia!

To be honest, I don't give a damn about mages not exactly being good in RD, because I use them anyways. Then again, I also don't care about using Urvan or the Vague Katti.

I used Ilyana, Sanaki, Bastian, and Micaiah because those SS tomes were laying around. ANd two of those were forced.

Ok, though I say Astra is little better.

At least Astra usually guarantees the kill and has nice activation rate. Bane on the second attack is just bad. And even on the first attack, you have to face a counterattack before finishing them off.

I played DS before FE3 so he's his FE11 self to me.

I never played DS so...

YES. I think I'll go watch some his scenes on YouTube now. :awesome:

Good El Ray Leon.

He's in his early 20s and she's like what, 11? It just came off as weird to me. I'd be fine if it were big brother/little sister relationship but the show was clearly implying otherwise.

Okay, fine, I see your point. And when Zero decided to break them up, everyone except Diethard and a few others were against that idea, lol. He really should have told Shirley about the age difference then.

I've had it activate twice on me or on the second strike. Whispers should have been Assassins, but IS felt the need to troll. :P

Yes, they did. Sothe is fail. I found Heather to be pretty good but I never had such bad luck with Bane.

Here's what happened:

Starmie murders Aero

dicking around

double KO

Kingdra and Starmie swap in

Starmie uses Trick

I lose my LO bonus and so fail to KO it

game

EDIT: Oh yeah, I tied my first game yesterday. Obamasnow and Starmie tied, lol

OH, they switched in at the same time! That's a different matter then. That guy got lucky.

Also, have you ever seen two Trickers tricking each other at the same time? Both become locked to Trick. A normal player would then realize that if he switched into a Choiced Pokemon now, the opponent would still be locked into Trick while his Choice pokemon can do anything. But the smart player realizes that the opponent is gonna switch anyway so...

Crocune

That is all.

Yes

I used Ilyana, Sanaki, Bastian, and Micaiah because those SS tomes were laying around. ANd two of those were forced.

At least Astra usually guarantees the kill and has nice activation rate. Bane on the second attack is just bad. And even on the first attack, you have to face a counterattack before finishing them off.

Yes, they did. Sothe is fail. I found Heather to be pretty good but I never had such bad luck with Bane.

Eh, I consider Cymbeline better for Sanaki because it's lighter than Rexflame.

Even so, you usually use a good deal of weapon uses in the process, because Trueblades aren't exactly known for their strength.

I consider 4-4 even harder trolling - why force you to use characters who you haven't seen since part 1 (and are pretty much useless at that point in time)???

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Astra says (9:24 PM):

SUPPORT SCIZOR

SUPPORT NINJASK

STARTER AERO

KINGDRA STALL

CROCUNE STALL

I think lastly I had Latias but I haven't touched my team since before it was banned.

Probably will take a Breloom.

Joshua Chang says (9:24 PM):

NO

YOU ARE NOT

FUCKING

TAKING

BRELOOM

Astra says (9:24 PM):

YES I AM BITCH

Joshua Chang says (9:24 PM):

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Who're you again? But alright then, I guess I'll have to try out Ulki next time.

I know I'm late, but Ulki is only better than Tibarn in regards to availability. Otherwise, Tibarn is much better in raw stats.

Also, Tibarn is 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more badass so he's better anyway.