That One Thread

Florete

Lumi's currently using Eirika's sword animation and map shit for axes, but she goes from Myrmitank-->Calculus Knight. I'm gonna see if I can make a two-range magic animation for Ensicalculus that involves math equations.

She and Shanan will get custom animations, though. If I get time, so will Seth, Ska, and Lakche. Lucius will get his Bishop animation imported.

And promoted Lumi's like Lakche, but with axes instead of lances.

DRAGON UPON PROMOTION FUCK YES

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Lumi's currently using Eirika's sword animation and map shit for axes, but she goes from Myrmitank-->Calculus Knight. I'm gonna see if I can make a two-range magic animation for Ensicalculus that involves math equations.

She and Shanan will get custom animations, though. If I get time, so will Seth, Ska, and Lakche. Lucius will get his Bishop animation imported.

And promoted Lumi's like Lakche, but with axes instead of lances.

DRAGON UPON PROMOTION FUCK YES

Got it. And...glah mathematics.

Shannan's already, in essence, what FE7!Karel's animation (and the default SM) is based on. And Joshua, unless he has a hat. Seth's a more immediate priority, with his more generic sprite.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So, in essence, this is FE8 Inflation? :awesome:

Hey Pahn.

It's just going to be pretty pictures.

Pretty much. But with a different plot and lulzy conversations and Lumi being a perv to Seth, or at least what I wrote according to the prologue. Enemy growths will be 40 at the lowest, and 75 at the highest. Bar HP which will be 85-115.

Shanan has lances, though, because Reginleif Amaterasu is too good to pass up. And he gets a dragon too because yay promotion presents from Lakche, who killed a bunch of DKs and stole their mounts.

Seth can't fly, but he has 9 move instead of 8. And all physical weapons so GO GO LONGBOW.

Okay. I'll live through it. 'Cause it's you, Mr. Spangler.

Give archers good strength, the best skill, average to slightly above-average speed and crappy durability. Please?

YES.

YESSSSSS.

Oh, yeah. By the end of the game, like how Eliwood treks to the shrine of Roland and gets Durandal, and Hector treks to the shrine of Durbans for Armads, guess who's shrine Furetchen turns up to...?

Whose shrine? The Guinness Shrine? :awesome:

...THE ARROWROOT SHRINE? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

My hack is mostly swordland, but there are four bow users. Seth starts with A in everything physical, Skasaher is mounted with A Swords, A Bows (he's my preferred Nidhogg user), and C Axes, Midir comes in Amelia's spot but as an NPC. He's bow-locked, but mounted. I'll make him what you described. And Klein takes Ewan's spot since Pent took Saleh's. He's a prepromote Sniper, and I'll make him fit what you want, too. Kinda like a Jamka with skill. As for Jamka himself, he's a uberstats Sniper NPC in C19 replacing the generic general. Sigurd replaced Mansel and Jamka's chillin' with Sigurd when Limstella attacked.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ah. I see I see.

Awesome. 8D

@ERL: Imma gonna have a credits page, so you'll be on there. Don't worry. I'll see if I can change the rolling credits. If not, then... I'll add an extra cutscene or something.

Final chapter player phase music. YES.

"TO WIN THE GAME YOU MUST KILL ME, JOHN ROMERO."

"B-but...you're just an Est! Aargh, damn this! You're going down, you pink-haired whore!"

Edited by Furetchen

Maybe give Abel a bow that is super epically effective to Est? Like 4x versus the FE7 2x. But then crank up Est's defense.

Or something Abel does in the cutscenes. Like slap her across the face.

I dunno, but if Keano's sorta like the second lord, Abel will be kinda like the third. Except Keano's killable, he just retreats.

Abel...Abel gets Gra Galgach. Maybe. I dunno.

Oh, yeah. Jaffar isn't going to be pleasant, either...full support with Nino (and that's, what, IceXFire? IceXLight?) and at least some form of 1-range death. You're going to want to fill him with arrows from a distance as one really hard guy (like, not just hard, I'm talking a guy who would not just laugh at Death (the mythological figure or the member, take your choice), but beat him up, take his lunch money and spray-paint his skull pink) with a Hoplon Guard and a similarly hard guy with an Iron Rune supporting some of said archers beating the shit out of him and his Army of Birds and Gulls close up. Both have to be able to take Nino's constant barrage of magic.

Amelia Ewan isn't going to be pleasant, either.