• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I saw what this was before the edit. You want Lumi's Services, you say? Hold on a sec...

*Takes a sip of water*

*Spittake*

Okay, so obviously you didn't read it /after/ the edit, unless I'm wrongly assuming your mind is in the gutter.

Unless you die.

Stupid to make that resolution.

Yeah but then one of three things will happen: I won't be around to care... I'll be in too much pain too care... or I'll be too happy to care.

It's not stupid to try to be less stupid!

He was a direct relative of a man with a far more interesting past, who, despite living a life of military 'celibacy', knew a lot of interesting women, ensuring in a vague way the bloodline marched on.

I don't know why but for some reason I laughed at this.

Yeah but then one of three things will happen: I won't be around to care... I'll be in too much pain too care... or I'll be too happy to care.

It's not stupid to try to be less stupid!

I heard if you try hard enough you can blow your brains out. As such, you'll feel no pain, and most people will be happy. Except Soluna maybe. But she's got Roxas so what the hell.

Okay maybe you'll feel a bit of pain when your brains are flying through the air but if you're alive at that point I have to tip my hat and say "Bravo!" to you, man.

Edited by Dickpickle

I heard if you try hard enough you can blow your brains out. As such, you'll feel no pain, and most people will be happy. Except Soluna maybe. But she's got Roxas so what the hell.

There were a million responses I could have used with this, but they were all too srs.

Your entire kitchen has been raided, and your steakhouse burned to the ground. Where shall you get your noms now?

Oh ,you mean those Dummy Balloons you dumbly thought were those places? :P

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh ,you mean those Dummy Balloons you dumbly thought were those places? :P

You can't steal food out of a balloon. And don't tell me the food was fake, because I assure you it was real.

And balloons deflate immediately after catching fire. The Steakhouse didn't.