You can never have enough cavvies. Here's what I can do:

Paladin Seth

Paladin Franz

Paladin Kyle

Paladin Forde

Paladin Amelia

Tethys + Swiftsoles

Eirika and Ephraim optional.

I can rape any map in the game with this team, save Final, and I can do it fast. All I need to do is have the lord follow the group going to the boss.

Sounds kinda lame, and lolseth.

General!Amelia

See? Lux agrees too

Paladin Seth

Paladin Franz

Paladin Kyle

Paladin Forde

Paladin Amelia

Tethys + Swiftsoles

I can rape any map in the game with this team, save Final, and I can do it fast. All I need to do is have the lord follow the group going to the boss.

Screencap of this nao.

Armors suck, seriously. >_>

Unless you are defending, they suck, they will also die to a mage/armor effective weapon.

Horseback(pally) are far more useful they have higher mov and can advance quicker. >_>

ALS, cap this. This can NOT be forgotten.

Hey, ALS, can you take a screenshot of posts 8670 and 8682 in this topic? You'll be able to identify them easily, it'll be retarded posts.

I'm surprised Crash isn't going for Super Trainee Amelia.

Press the print screen button. >_>

Don't have one.

Edited by Jade Curtiss

Armors suck, seriously. >_>

Unless you are defending, they suck, they will also die to a mage/armor effective weapon.

Horseback(pally) are far more useful they have higher mov and can advance quicker. >_>

ALS, cap this. This can NOT be forgotten.

Cap'd. :newyears:

Paladin Seth

Paladin Franz

Paladin Kyle

Paladin Forde

Paladin Amelia

Tethys + Swiftsoles

General!Amelia

See? Lux agrees too

I'm not lux, asshole

Next week. It's 1:20 a.m. here ;_; Bored as fuck, I think I'm still used to GMT +1 instead of +8.

I live in GMT +1, and hate it.

Swap timezones? At least you aren't 12 hours ahead of the regulars, though I don't care for FE4 Thread anymore :/

Next week. It's 1:20 a.m. here ;_; Bored as fuck, I think I'm still used to GMT +1 instead of +8.

Swap timezones? At least you aren't 12 hours ahead of the regulars, though I don't care for FE4 Thread anymore :/

Nah I stayed up till 5AM last night to actually see some activity(I was dissappointed), I only went to sleep because Musashi and ALs told me so

Nah I stayed up till 5AM last night to actually see some activity(I was dissappointed), I only went to sleep because Musashi and ALs told me so

Fia didn't show up. =/

Fia didn't show up. =/

I know :( I miss her ;__;

Fia didn't show up. =/

I know :( I miss her ;__;

=/