That One Thread

Florete

Hahahaha, you're a vain bastard if you ignore someone for having a contradictory opinion. Can't say I care too much, though.

It's just the fact that you're constantly saying it. You could also just have kept quiet.

You give me the feeling that you're doing it to tick me off

No, I really, really do hate Tiltyu. And you were the one who responded.

Why? What did she do wrong? :(

She's a horrible character in both personality and stats, comes with a horrible possible weapon set horribly late in the game and promotes to a class she's horrible at using.

...she's useful if you take the time to raise her, and I love her personality. If she had Fire, then she really would have sucked, but Thunder isn't too bad, and Tron is the best non-holy weapon tome you'll get in gen. 1, and I think she's a decent magefighter

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

...she's useful if you take the time to raise her, and I love her personality. If she had Fire, then she really would have sucked, but Thunder isn't too bad, and Tron is the best non-holy weapon tome you'll get in gen. 1, and I think she's a decent magefighter

She's an Est and a bad one at that.

She's better than the original Est. At least she can get to promotion easily with the arena, Est is much harder to raise.

She's better than the original Est. At least she can get to promotion easily with the arena, Est is much harder to raise.

No, she can't. She dies too easily in the arena the moment the Hero weapons come out.

Hero Sword? LOLOLOL I DIE NOW

Edited by Harudoku

No, she can't. She dies too easily in the arena the moment the Hero weapons come out.

She easily swiped all arena's on EACH of my playthroughs.

Unfortunately this is true. ._.

Personal experience means nothing.

It does if the same happens more than 15 times, I'd say

You have NOT beat Genaeology 15 times.

I HAVE

And gen.1 more than 15 times.

Edited by Enjolras

No, you haven't, because you'd know Tiltyu isn't as damn good as you say she is if you had.

That's only your opinion. In my opinion she is. I've reached the end of the game +/- 15 times and the end of gen.1 over 20 times by now, and I was always happy with how Tailto turned out.

The REAL ironic part is that you're the most vain person in Serenes Forest.

Excuse me, shall I go get my dictionary? Because that is not the meaning of irony, it is also explained in the imaged you removed when quoting. :)

You know what? I've beat it more than 10 times and I've NEVER been happy with how Tiltyu turned out. You're NOT an expert, and Tiltyu is NOT that good.

Soul, that image doesn't have the Webster's Dictionary definition of irony.

Edited by Harudoku

You know what? I've beat it more than 10 times and I've NEVER been happy with how Tiltyu turned out. You're NOT an expert, and Tiltyu is NOT that good.

Soul, that image doesn't have the Webster's Dictionary definition of irony.

The you were unlucky. I never said I was an expert, Crash did. I don't say Tailto's the best, I only say she's good and useful. Stop responding, you're making my calmness disappear, I hate it when that happens, as It's quite hard for me to calm down, I'm not gonna elaborate on it, it's personal.

If I'm making you mad, you'd damn better leave for a while. I'm not stopping. Tiltyu is not useful. By the time you get her, you could easily have Azel promoted.

To Mage Knight, by the way.

My last response: Agreed that you can have Azel promoted, but that doesn't mean you should drop Tailto.

I'm taking a break, before I lose it. My body's feeling overloaded due to frustration and madness.