• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

If I'm making you mad, you'd damn better leave for a while. I'm not stopping. Tiltyu is not useful. By the time you get her, you could easily have Azel promoted.

To Mage Knight, by the way.

My last response: Agreed that you can have Azel promoted, but that doesn't mean you should drop Tailto.

I'm taking a break, before I lose it. My body's feeling overloaded due to frustration and madness.

If you're feeling that much frustration and madness over this, you really need to get your priorities straight.

It's not a big deal. It's an opposing opinion on a character in a game that won't affect you or that character.

Where the hell is Ether? I wanna finish taking his castle, damnit!

He WAS here an hour ago. >_>

*HEADDESK HEADDESK HEADDESK*

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

*patpat*

If I'm making you mad, you'd damn better leave for a while. I'm not stopping. Tiltyu is not useful. By the time you get her, you could easily have Azel promoted.

My last response: Agreed that you can have Azel promoted, but that doesn't mean you should drop Tailto.

I'm taking a break, before I lose it. My body's feeling overloaded due to frustration and madness.

If you're feeling that much frustration and madness over this, you really need to get your priorities straight.

It's not a big deal. It's an opposing opinion on a character in a game that won't affect you or that character.

An opinion.

I can't help it, but I'm not gonna elaborate about it in the open. I don't want everyone to know.

I can't help it, but I'm not gonna elaborate about it in the open. I don't want everyone to know.

Then fucking Private Message me and I might have a reason to leave you alone.

Maybe next time you won't stand ten feet from a hostile. :Arvis:

So yeah. I repeat, ignore his posts. All troops fighting for Asmodeus are ordered to return home.]

All castles may be claimed.

Edited by Harudoku

So yeah. I repeat, ignore his posts. All troops fighting for Asmodeus are ordered to return home.]

What happens in an AIM has no bearing on what happens in the thread. :facepalm:

Troops, get back to your stations.

My castles are still mine.

Haru, seriously, knock it off. I WILL really put you on ignore if you keep this up, and I WILL NOT aknowledge your presence in this topic. This is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Asmodeus

Who do you think Oujay's topic is going to listen to?

The traitorous bastard who's massacred their troops and basically godmodded his way to winning castles or the person who's not only avoided battling them the whole time but also just dethroned their main enemy?

You can block me if you want. I don't care. I don't want a friend who's so vain they'd block me over a joke in a joke thread.

Will do. :awesome:

Who do you think Oujay's topic is going to listen to?

The traitorous bastard who's massacred their troops and basically godmodded his way to winning castles or the person who's not only avoided battling them the whole time but also just dethroned their main enemy?

You can block me if you want. I don't care. I don't want a friend who's so vain they'd block me over a joke in a joke thread.

I've been actually fighting fairly the entire time. God-mode? Really? God-Moding is claiming you're invincible because you have 15 leadership stars and pulling units out of your ass from a non-existant empire. And the Portal stuff, but I'm not even gonna get into that.

I wasn't going to ignore you unless you kept it up, but then you ignored me yourself. :/

Will do. :awesome:

*Soldiers run Soul through*

There's a reason you're on ignore, Soul. This is it.