• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ether, I'll hold the Balmunk when you die.

I can agree that,with a side note that it goes to ALS for safekeeping instead if you are the one who kills me.Is that acceptable?

It is acceptable.

Excellent.

@Soul: While you never explicitly said you wanted me dead,you have implied several times how great it would be if you had the Balmunk. You may have meant no harm by it,but it is a little unnerving,and people have killed relatives for lesser inheritance in the past...

@Soul: While you never explicitly said you wanted me dead,you have implied several times how great it would be if you had the Balmunk. You may have meant no harm by it,but it is a little unnerving,and people have killed relatives for lesser inheritance in the past...

No, no, no...you didn't get my last point, I was only wondering how I much better I would be. But greed never takes over my soul. Yeah, really, killing a relative?

I was never implying I would kill you for it, never. Did I come up and say "I will kill Ether for Balmunk"? Because I sure didn't or implied such, ever. Sure, I did wonder how I would be with it equipped, that only.

No, no, no...you didn't get my last point, I was only wondering how I much better I would be. But greed never takes over my soul. Yeah, really, killing a relative?

I was never implying I would kill you for it, never. Did I come up and say "I will kill Ether for Balmunk"? Because I sure didn't or implied such, ever. Sure, I did wonder how I would be with it equipped, that only.

You're missing his point. Stop posting.

If the situation were to arise that Harudoku was unable to defend the Balmunk,or voids this agreement by attacking me,then,upon my death,the balmunk would be entrusted to you,ALS.You are my closest general.

You're entrusting it to an enemy of the empire, you know. And supposedly she had kill you. Astra, you said Haru killed Ether. Either that or she said it.

I never killed Ether, and neither of us said that.