That One Thread

Florete

I say this requires formal coronation. I bawwed over her for about two months. Now it's your turn to take up the mantle and hold my position...

In this position, you shall cry out for your love Sara, endure endless teasing by your peers, and finally get over the fact she's gone in a couple of months.

Soul, do you accept this responsibility?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I say this requires formal coronation. I bawwed over her for about two months. Now it's your turn to take up the mantle and hold my position...

In this position, you shall cry out for your love Sara, endure endless teasing by your peers, and finally get over the fact she's gone in a couple of months.

Ferret guy, do you accept this responsibility?

Aye, I do.

Now before I get to cryin' out for this victim of the FE4 thread...who's Sara?

Bah beaten to it.

Edited by Furetchen

Soul, do you accept this responsibility?

XD

Poor little Sara... :(

EDIT: Lux... ... ........I do...

XD

Ferret guy, do you accept this responsibility?

Aye, I do.

Now before I get to cryin' out for this victim of the FE4 thread...who's Sara?

Bah beaten to it.

>_>

Not the FE5 character. She was from the FE4 THREAD...me, along with- No wait, along with mostly everyone have wondered...what happened to her?

Last time I remember...the good Sara saying "Gotta go" as something so normal ;_;...and we never knew anything about her again...:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Poor little Sara... sad.gif

EDIT: Lux... ... ........I do...

She's older than you are.

Very well, prepare for your heart to get broken, and move on to your second internet crush. Lol, I'm just telling you to follow in my footsteps.

Yep.

Not the FE5 character. She was from the FE4 THREAD...me, along with- No wait, along with mostly everyone have wondered...what happened to her?

Last time I remember...the good Sara saying "Gotta go" as something so normal ;_;...and we never knew anything about her again...:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

>_> Too many tears.

Last time I remember...the good Sara saying "Gotta go" as something so normal cry.gif...and we never knew anything about her again...sob.gifsob.gifsob.gifsob.gifsob.gif

*shrugs* No one knows. I miss her still, but I got over it.

You will too. Although, there's a faint reason to hope she'll come back, but I don't want those hopes to come crashing through the ceiling.

Last time I ever talked to her was MSN.

Very well, prepare for your heart to get broken, and move on to your second internet crush. Lol, I'm just telling you to follow in my footsteps.

Why does that sound familiar...?

>_> Too many tears.

And each one worth it...each one worth the days she hasn't...the days she...the days she hasn't been with us! ;_;

>_> Too many tears.

And each one worth it...each one worth the days she hasn't...the days she...the days she hasn't been with us! ;_;

Because it is. >_>

>.> Overreacting.

Who's...who's my first? :mellow:

Who's...who's my first? mellow.gif

Your first would be Sara. I'm saying once you get over it, you'll move on. If you do what I did next, then you really have taken up the mantle. ;D

Pass it on after that.

7 Users are reading this topic. This is getting some interest ;)

:newyears: :newyears: :newyears:

7 Users are reading this topic. This is getting some interest ;)

It's our love to Sara that brings us together. :3

Much like when people worship a god. :newyears:

>_>

Who's...who's my first? mellow.gif

Your first would be Sara. I'm saying once you get over it, you'll move on. If you do what I did next, then you really have taken up the mantle. ;D

Pass it on after that.

Not me.