Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Actually, I'm gonna will them to be destroyed. >_>

Maybe

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. Tactically, I wouldn't be around to care :awesome:

My will: The RainBow and Double Bow (of whichever stripe) go to the nearest prepromoted generic Sniper. Everything else goes to the nearest thief, including my Resistance stat.

I'll post the official Tier List. A little more emphasis on activity that actually is noticable. Time zones do hurt placement on the list. If there are edits to suggest tell me. This is based on stats, activity, and what they have contributed.

H4X Tier

Ether

AstraLunaSol Tier

Oujay

Astra Luna Soul

Top Tier

Soul

BlackKnight666

High Tier

Enjolras

Amelia

Middle Tier

Shigurun

Masamune Wielder

Jade

I Like My Cake Iced

Low Tier

Ninja Monkey

Blasied

Mousfire

Grave Tier

Furetchen

I'll concede the first two points, but , at least according to the first page (and discounting effectiveness), you have 38 Defence. I have 57 total attack. Unless you've updated your char since...that's a fair bit of damage. Besides, Bow vs. Dragon.

...But yeah, without experience, I'm wallowing in Grave tier for good reason. Curiousity satisfied.

EDIT: Ah right, I see the Delphi Shield now. Assuming it discounts bow effectiveness.

Edited by Furetchen

I'll concede the first two points, but , at least according to the first page (and discounting effectiveness), you have 38 Defence. I have 57 total attack. Unless you've updated your char since...that's a fair bit of damage. Besides, Bow vs. Dragon.

...But yeah, without experience, I'm wallowing in Grave tier for good reason. Curiousity satisfied.

Lots of edit actually.

Also that isn't much anyways. It's just 19 damage.

Delphi shield. <-

Also now I wield the Swanchika. +20 defense.

I'm beaten in every stat, and I'd almost be one-rounded. :lol:

EDIT: Ah. Yeah, I edited the above post to factor in Delphi Shield. Didn't count on massive Swanchika bonuses.

Edited by Furetchen

You would be one rounded. With newest additions, and Breaker I have effectively 42 speed, the ability to double attack.

With 66 overall Attack, I would deal 32 points of damage per hit with good accuracy.

I would also get to attack four times so yeah.. You get one rounded by a good number of people.

With Swanchika, it would be 2RKO with me taking zero damage.

You would be one rounded. With newest additions, and Breaker I have effectively 42 speed, the ability to double attack.

With 66 overall Attack, I would deal 32 points of damage per hit with good accuracy.

I would also get to attack four times so yeah.. You get one rounded by a good number of people.

Swanchika is heavy. Be careful when fighting Magic.

EDIT: Ah. Yeah, I edited the above post to factor in Delphi Shield. Didn't count on massive Swanchika bonuses.

You still deal damage.

Sniping doesn't work well when you don't do much damage. =P

Magicing, on the other hand...

I'd be Pursuiting him with Falaflame.

You still deal damage.

Sniping doesn't work well when you don't do much damage. =P

Magicing, on the other hand...

I'd be Pursuiting him with Falaflame.

This is very bad. Very, very, very bad.