• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Main things.

Putting ILMCI down may happen.

Blasied and Ninja Monkey lower in their tier.

BTW tiers are in order of greatness.

So Oujay>ALS according to this.

May put ALS above Oujay.

May set NM or Blasied to grave if activity stoops lower.

Wanna spar? I'll use Swanchika. :D

Well, I upgraded to a Double Bow recently, so I'll be able to do FOUR WHOLE DAMAGE! WOW!

*Cough*

And then you'll one-round me.

Soul

Weapons puts him down a little. Plus a lackluster fightning record. Posts a lot in this empire.

I never complained about my weapons, and I did fight. I also have much more post than anyone here, me, along with Imouto-chan and you, BK.

No, I didn't. We have taken all to agreement to ignore Gio and his godmodding which makes anything possible, even when you wanted to dodge him and his friends made up dumb excuses like "I HAVE EPIC HIT, YOU CAN'T DODGE THAT".

That's why I rarely take place in RP'ing, most like him don't play it fair.

LightBrand99

-First whole description-

Being a unit with high critical he's bound to do good damage! Unfortunately agaisnt other members of the allied empires, this isn't the case agaisnt high defense enemies. Especially when you have the lowest total attack of the empires. His critical does save him but it doesn't compare to people like Soul. 52 Health, and his defense and resistance is bad. Just terrible if it were a fight with another member. Having a low avoid for a light unit doesn't help. Tier 2? Weapon stats are illegal if he is in tier 2 where beorc cap at 30. 8 consitution doesn't help. Especially when some of the more powerful swords have higher weight. 4 weapons aren't exactly useful unless they have different uses, inventory space could be used much more wisely. His activity is relatively low. As battles are infrequent, his ability to participate is limited. Spending some time with a dual split can be bad. Especially when it's an enemy to one apparently and a friend to the other. Needs to go a little further to harness his full potential but unfortunately at current point lands straight into the grave tier.

Soul

Weapons puts him down a little. Plus a lackluster fightning record. Posts a lot in this empire.

I never complained about my weapons, and I did fight. I also have much more post than anyone here, me, along with Imouto-chan and you, BK.

Look at the posts. >_>

AstraLunaSol 2095

Boner 1531

Pahn 1003

Amelia 878

Oujay 740

BlackKnight666 726

Juuza Amakusa 628

Ether 535

AmeIia 399

Masamune_Wielder 387

Top 10.

No, I didn't. We have taken all to agreement to ignore Gio and his godmodding which makes anything possible, even when you wanted to dodge him and his friends made up dumb excuses like "I HAVE EPIC HIT, YOU CAN'T DODGE THAT".

That's when you have to get creative. :3

Soul deserves Grave Tier. You know why?

Exectution.gif

I should've and could've executed Gio right there.

lololololololololol

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Soul

Look at the posts. >_>

AstraLunaSol 2095

Boner 1531

Pahn 1003

Amelia 878

Oujay 740

BlackKnight666 726

Juuza Amakusa 628

Ether 535

AmeIia 399

Masamune_Wielder 387

Top 10.

That's when you have to get creative. :3

Soul deserves Grave Tier. You know why?

Exectution.gif

I should've and could've executed Gio right there.

lololololololololol

ALS you just post like crazy here :lol: