• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Furetchen: Grave Tier

Furetchen is a new member of the empire and has not participated in many fights, this weighs his rating down. Also with that problem is his efficiency. Only having the range of a sniper is bad. Especially with bows. Although he does have his 1 range protection covered with the double bow the ability to only 1-2 range puts him down severely when compared with marksmen. An ability to use swords and lances does help and coupled with a Hoplon Guard works. Weak supports though don’t cut it. His avoid stat is lackluster for an archer and don’t provide him adequate cover and no battle participation sets him low.

There.

Don't forget the RainBow still gives 2-3, although does 5 less damage.

EDIT: but, yeah, still grave tier, and even if I do pull it out I'll get gangbashed in melee :facepalm:

Overall a fair summation of why I'm dead meat.

Edited by Furetchen

I'm a vegetarian except I eat meat!

That's what you hear from my classmates periodically. -_-

I never said that. I was saying "more on that side", as in, I eat very little meat, it wasn't a precise fact as if stating what yor classmates do. <_<

Yeah, I edited the post above, realising that half a second after I hit post. Besides, I'll deal no/pathetic damage to a lot of people, and won't be able to scratch you.

Still, Vantage. Counts for something, I guess.

Yeah, I edited the post above, realising that half a second after I hit post. Besides, I'll deal no/pathetic damage to a lot of people, and won't be able to scratch you.

Still, Vantage. Counts for something, I guess.

I'm considering whether I should raise you in the tier list. Your participation rate kills that of many members.

Well, it's your list, I won't try to interfere with your decision in any way. Have these chocolates as my appreciation of your steadfast work. And this golden ring, and this ham.